X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOOOOOOOOOO

What a fucking play Mike!!

VICK IS SICK HATERS

There's another good checkdown ... I'll be doggone!!!
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

It seems that Vick has learned a thing or two in his time with the Eagles. Hopefully, Kolb learns a thing or two from Vick.
      WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
      - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
      - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Nice job,

Comment

Michael Vick 2.0
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I am just amazed that

Originally posted by Damned Thing View Post
            It seems that Vick has learned a thing or two in his time with the Eagles. Hopefully, Kolb learns a thing or two from Vick.
            He didn't pull it down, he hung in there and made a hell of a check down to Maclin.

I hate the guy for what he did to those dogs, but he served his time and lost a lot of money, looks like it may have humbled him...

Regardless, he is looking great out there!

Comment

by the offensive line

Comment

I like what I'm seeing from Klob's attitude also ... I hope this actually ends up helping both in the long run.

Comment

I'm more amazed that the o-line gave him enough time to make the throw.
                  WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                  - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                  - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

I think it was the right decision for Kolb and I'm glad he appears to be handling it.

Comment

Originally posted by Damned Thing View Post
                      Why ? so Kolb can take the Browns to the Super Bowl

Comment

I dont think theres anyone left that still hates him for the dogs thing is there?

Like I said, some GREAT throws today and a bunch of terrible ones. Its exactly like the McNabb area to me.

I will add this is as bad of a O line as I can remember. Kolb would stand NO CHANCE behind it. So as far as that goes, Vick was the only choice FF could make.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                          I think it was the right decision for Kolb and I'm glad he appears to be handling it.
                          I don't think that you will see Kolb's mom blogging about how her boys being mistreated either,LOL

Comment

Originally posted by The Token Asshole View Post
                            Its exactly like the McNabb area to me.
                            Vick looks different to me at crunch time. McNabb hardly ever got anything done in the last minute.

He scored with no timeouts and four seconds on the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by The Token Asshole View Post
                              I dont think theres anyone left that still hates him for the dogs thing is there?

Like I said, some GREAT throws today and a bunch of terrible ones. Its exactly like the McNabb area to me.
                              I Hate him for what he did to the dogs. He is the better QB when compared to Kolb but I don't see him taking us anywhere in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                              X