Vick's had a lot of time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vick's had a lot of time

He really holds onto the ball for awhile. He's looked good, but I don't think you can get away with that against a team with a good passrush.
    "The fact is, we carefully edit our reality, searching for evidence that confirms what we already believe. Although we pretend we’re empiricists — our views dictated by nothing but the facts — we’re actually blinkered, especially when it comes to information that contradicts our theories." - Jonah Lehrer

Dude. He's been under constant pressure!
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      He's had pressure, and he's held onto the ball for awhile. I'm not a Vick hater, but he is letting things develop and counting on the fact that he can elude the guys that get to him.
      "The fact is, we carefully edit our reality, searching for evidence that confirms what we already believe. Although we pretend we’re empiricists — our views dictated by nothing but the facts — we’re actually blinkered, especially when it comes to information that contradicts our theories." - Jonah Lehrer

Comment

Never good enough

Man, no wonder Philly fans get a terrible rap

JR, come on man he has looked damn good, dude!!

Comment

I'm just calling it like I see it--no agenda. He's definitely been better than kl00b, I'm just thinking down the road.

Comment

Not really ... they're sending a delay guy on him alot.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by JofreyRice View Post
              letting things develop and counting on the fact that he can elude the guys that get to him.
              that's the difference. he doesn't play scared.

Comment

I'd definitely agree. In the past, that's bit him in the ass. Betting that he's going to make the first guy miss. The Jaguars secondary is brutal. I'm worried that with a better passrushing team, and a competent secondary, the results are going to be different.

Whatever, I'll just enjoy the game.

Comment

I'm worried that with a better passrushing team, and a competent secondary, the results are going to be different.
                  yeah, they will have trouble against a good team. but vick can flat-out play.

Comment

I'd definitely agree. In the past, that's bit him in the ass. Betting that he's going to make the first guy miss. The Jaguars secondary is brutal. I'm worried that with a better passrushing team, and a competent secondary, the results are going to be different.

Whatever, I'll just enjoy the game.
                    Don't you know you can't apply logic to Their Hero Vick? He is the greatest thing to ever step onto the football field just ask them.

Comment

yeah, they will have trouble against a good team. but vick can flat-out play.
                      Yep. He's the guy. No controversy necessary.

Comment

comparing McNabb to Vick thats the big difference I see too. Im not seeing much happy feet back there now. Vick isnt a scared bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Token Asshole View Post
                          comparing McNabb to Vick thats the big difference I see too. Im not seeing much happy feet back there now. Vick isnt a scared bitch.
                          Vick also has the wheels McNabb used to have...

Comment

hes faster even at 30 then McNabb ever was I think. hes gonna get himself hurt though trying to truck linebackers.

Comment

Haha totally agree

Originally posted by The Token Asshole View Post
                              hes faster even at 30 then McNabb ever was I think. hes gonna get himself hurt though trying to truck linebackers.
                              On both points, no reason for him to try and beast up on LB's

Comment

Working...
                              X