Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slag
    replied
    He was pretty fucking fast and left a few guy's jocks on the field.

Leave a comment:

• JuTMSY4
    replied
    Originally posted by slag View Post
    You have a bad memory ... McNabb was fuckin' amazing early on ... we all thought it was multiple rings if he got receivers.
    What McNabb didn't have in speed (year for year, Vick is faster), he made up for in strength...he was highly untackleable and still is to some degree

Leave a comment:

• slag
    replied
    You have a bad memory ... McNabb was fuckin' amazing early on ... we all thought it was multiple rings if he got receivers.

Leave a comment:

• Big Little
    replied
    Haha totally agree

Originally posted by The Token Asshole View Post
    hes faster even at 30 then McNabb ever was I think. hes gonna get himself hurt though trying to truck linebackers.
    On both points, no reason for him to try and beast up on LB's

Leave a comment:

• The Token Asshole
    replied
    hes faster even at 30 then McNabb ever was I think. hes gonna get himself hurt though trying to truck linebackers.

Leave a comment:

• JuTMSY4
    replied
    Originally posted by The Token Asshole View Post
    comparing McNabb to Vick thats the big difference I see too. Im not seeing much happy feet back there now. Vick isnt a scared bitch.
    Vick also has the wheels McNabb used to have...

Leave a comment:

• The Token Asshole
    replied
    comparing McNabb to Vick thats the big difference I see too. Im not seeing much happy feet back there now. Vick isnt a scared bitch.

Leave a comment:

• JofreyRice
    replied
    Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    yeah, they will have trouble against a good team. but vick can flat-out play.
    Yep. He's the guy. No controversy necessary.

Leave a comment:

• harls
    replied
    Originally posted by JofreyRice View Post
    I'd definitely agree. In the past, that's bit him in the ass. Betting that he's going to make the first guy miss. The Jaguars secondary is brutal. I'm worried that with a better passrushing team, and a competent secondary, the results are going to be different.

Whatever, I'll just enjoy the game.
    Don't you know you can't apply logic to Their Hero Vick? He is the greatest thing to ever step onto the football field just ask them.

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    I'm worried that with a better passrushing team, and a competent secondary, the results are going to be different.
    yeah, they will have trouble against a good team. but vick can flat-out play.

Leave a comment:

• JofreyRice
    replied
    I'd definitely agree. In the past, that's bit him in the ass. Betting that he's going to make the first guy miss. The Jaguars secondary is brutal. I'm worried that with a better passrushing team, and a competent secondary, the results are going to be different.

Whatever, I'll just enjoy the game.

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    letting things develop and counting on the fact that he can elude the guys that get to him.
    that's the difference. he doesn't play scared.

Leave a comment:

• slag
    replied
    Not really ... they're sending a delay guy on him alot.

Leave a comment:

• JofreyRice
    replied
    I'm just calling it like I see it--no agenda. He's definitely been better than kl00b, I'm just thinking down the road.

Leave a comment:

• Big Little
    replied
    Never good enough

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Dude. He's been under constant pressure!
    Man, no wonder Philly fans get a terrible rap

JR, come on man he has looked damn good, dude!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X