Vick was great ... the o-line protected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vick was great ... the o-line protected

but that TD was due to Brent Celek as much as anyone on that team.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

I thought that TD was due to the fact that Derek Cox is one of the worst CB's in the game, and Vick had 6 or 7 seconds to let Maclin bring that fact to everyone's attention. The CB was in the back of the endzone.
    "The fact is, we carefully edit our reality, searching for evidence that confirms what we already believe. Although we pretend we’re empiricists — our views dictated by nothing but the facts — we’re actually blinkered, especially when it comes to information that contradicts our theories." - Jonah Lehrer

Comment

He doesn't get a chance to fuck up if Celek doesn't take a licking and keep on ticking on 3d and long.

Comment

Oh yeah, and that pass Vick dropped into Celek was amazing. He's got a knack for getting them to Celek on those seams down the middle.
        "The fact is, we carefully edit our reality, searching for evidence that confirms what we already believe. Although we pretend we’re empiricists — our views dictated by nothing but the facts — we’re actually blinkered, especially when it comes to information that contradicts our theories." - Jonah Lehrer

Comment

My point ain't about Vick, it's that Celek will take a big hit to catch them.

Comment

It feels strange....so many positive comments about an Eagles quarterback...did I accidentally log into Pravda?
            Last edited by Damned Thing; 09-26-2010, 05:58 PM. Reason: Beating the grammar troll to a typo
            WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
            - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
            - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Originally posted by Damned Thing View Post
              It feels strange....so many positive comments about an Eagles quarterback...did I acidentally log into Pravda?
              LOL, welcome to the alternate universe.

Comment

Working...
              X