Vick Haters/Dog Lovers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vick Haters/Dog Lovers...

Y'all kill me. The last two weeks, I've heard more people talk about their resentment towards Vick, that you are going to stop watching the Eagles until Vick is gone, blah, blah, blah. You are only hurting yourselves and will drown in your own misery, the more Vick and the Eagles keep winning. Look, I do not like or agree with what he did - it was seriously jacked up. I just feel, the man has paid his dues, 3 or 4 times over. It is the American way and a great American story. F up and go to jail, pay fines, and once you do that, have the opportunity to be a free man again...that is our justice system....

Rothlesomthing raped and abused women, HUMAN BEINGS, which is way more atrocious than killing dogs, animals. Y'all treat dogs better than you do your own kids. I was in the sports bar today, here in DC and saw nothing but women in Rothlesomething jerseys, and with no regards to what he did to other women. Vick on the other hand violated dogs, not women and not human beings and there is so much anger and resentment towards Vick.

While I respect the fact you can feel and do what you want, but shut the F up about it. We don't want to here it. Stay off the boards, stop calling WIP, we do not want to hear it anymore...LET IT GO, if you can't let it go, shut up and go home. At this point keep it to yourself and stop judging the rest of us who have let it go......

Honestly I really haven't heard that much about the dogs lately. The main concern has been not giving Kolb a fair shot and arguing if Vick can really run the offense. I think pretty much everyone is behind Vick now.

Comment

I don't know if it's Vick's maturity (??) or FF's offense or some combination of the two (probably), but he looks really good.

For better or worse, if Vick can come close to the style of WCO that Donny was running in the early 00s (which certainly involved their fair share of QB runs) and he has the skill players that Donny never had (save maybe Westbrook over Shady) I think they have a chance at something special.

I can tell you who's adamantly against a lockout though

Comment

So what you're saying is if we don't have the same opinion as you, we should 'shut the F up about it'. You're the one on your soapbox, moron. The fact that you call him a 'great American story' says it all. Y'all need to admire people that truly overcome real obstacles in life. Not a thug who's just doing the only thing he can do. Yippee, he doesn't rape women.

Stay off WIP? Is this a WIP message board?? You wait until now to post? What a fucking hammer!! Stick to listening to the slapjaws on WIP.

Comment

Who wouldn't treat their dogs better than their kids? Kids are annoying as shit.

Comment

Originally posted by gogodc View Post
            Y'all kill me. The last two weeks, I've heard more people talk about their resentment towards Vick, that you are going to stop watching the Eagles until Vick is gone, blah, blah, blah. You are only hurting yourselves and will drown in your own misery, the more Vick and the Eagles keep winning. Look, I do not like or agree with what he did - it was seriously jacked up. I just feel, the man has paid his dues, 3 or 4 times over. It is the American way and a great American story. F up and go to jail, pay fines, and once you do that, have the opportunity to be a free man again...that is our justice system....

Rothlesomthing raped and abused women, HUMAN BEINGS, which is way more atrocious than killing dogs, animals. Y'all treat dogs better than you do your own kids. I was in the sports bar today, here in DC and saw nothing but women in Rothlesomething jerseys, and with no regards to what he did to other women. Vick on the other hand violated dogs, not women and not human beings and there is so much anger and resentment towards Vick.

While I respect the fact you can feel and do what you want, but shut the F up about it. We don't want to here it. Stay off the boards, stop calling WIP, we do not want to hear it anymore...LET IT GO, if you can't let it go, shut up and go home. At this point keep it to yourself and stop judging the rest of us who have let it go......
            Yeah the dog thing is of the past, I am a Animal lover in general, I donate to the SPCA, I have taken in starys and find them good homes, I feed every animal that comes into my yard. Mike did his time for his crime and seesm to be a better person now. So I always say everyone gets a 2nd chance.

Comment

I think you're focusing on a minority of posts here, just so you can rant.

If you're over it, shut the F up about it and go home. Stop judging those who haven't let it go, hypocrite.
              WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
              - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
              - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Working...
              X