Vick in the red zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vick in the red zone

Vick has led the Eagles to seven touchdowns in eight trips inside the red zone, an area where Reid-coached teams struggled in the last few years.

That is unreal, given what we are used to...full article here:

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...r_Jaguars.html
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

That is damn

Impressive, and the one he missed on was against Green Bay when he could have easily strolled in!

He's looked good man, real good

Comment

Thats impressive. If FF truly has taught him how to play QB in addition to his feet skills the guy could no doubt be ridiculous.

I just hope his field smarts have gotten better. I want to see him changing out of plays, recognizing the hot route shit like that.

Comment

That is one thing that I have noticed.. Vick has definitely pretty efficient in the red zone, in the air and on the ground as well. I am still skeptical that his play will continue though, as the Jags were another powder puff defense. I mean - they start Consimeau at safety. After he was patently horrid for the Iggs.

But that being said, bad defense or not - Vick is making plays in the red zone much moreso than we've seen from the team in the past few years. I guess we'll see if it keeps up.

Comment

Working...
        X