No announcement yet.

Best way to get to the Nationals park?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to get to the Nationals park?

Was thinking about making a trip down for tomorrow night's game. Was just wondering who else on here has been down there and what's the best mode of transportation to take to get down there? Train or vehicle?

Go Braves.
    Go Padres.

Dream playoff scenario:
    Phillies
    Braves (WC, wild card not WF'nC)
    Reds
    Padres

Best way to get down there is by train. By the time you pay for tolls, and parking at the Nationals park, it'd be better to get a train down there anyway.

Comment

Take the Metro. Navy Yard station.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
        yes sir...the above posters are correct. you don't want to drive down there, it's a mess.

Comment

what he said

Comment

Metro. Nats stadium is a very cool place. Loved going to a few of the games earlier this year.
            To run with the big dogs you have to be a big dog, dumb fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
              If you're coming down 95, get on at the Greenbelt station - you shouldn't have to switch trains going in.

On your way back make sure to pay attention to the train colors and destinations. Yellow/Green run together and you want to stay on Green.

Last time I took the metro for a game they were also condensing trains, so you'd have to get off at a station and wait for a train or two to continue back to Greenbelt.

It's still better than parking down there.

http://www.wmata.com/rail/maps/map.cfm
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Trotterforprez View Post
                Was thinking about making a trip down for tomorrow night's game. Was just wondering who else on here has been down there and what's the best mode of transportation to take to get down there? Train or vehicle?

Go Braves.
                Go Padres.

Dream playoff scenario:
                Phillies
                Braves (WC, wild card not WF'nC)
                Reds
                Padres
                I'm heading down to the game tonight too but the weather looks really bad for tonight. My buddy gave me a pair of 1st row tix so I have to take the chance on it getting rained out...

Comment

Working...
                X