Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presenting your NFC QB rating leader!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...rterbackRating
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Woof.

Yipe!

Comment

He's also third in rushing yards - behind Bradshaw and McCoy.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-FFFFFFF!
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I dont think Vick's rating stays that high. Still waiting for him to drop the ball, literally. No pics in 118 attempts is crazy especially the kind of throws he's taking. The INT's will obviously come no matter what, he's playing against a pretty stingy defense sunday. I think we'll have a better idea of the level Vick is going to play at for the rest of the season after sunday.

Comment

um

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            I dont think Vick's rating stays that high. Still waiting for him to drop the ball, literally. No pics in 118 attempts is crazy especially the kind of throws he's taking. The INT's will obviously come no matter what, he's playing against a pretty stingy defense sunday. I think we'll have a better idea of the level Vick is going to play at for the rest of the season after sunday.
            Redskins D is ranked Dead Last
            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

a stingy defense that gave up THIRTY POINTS to worst team in football.

through 3 games, they are averaging about 23 pts given up per game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                Redskins D is ranked Dead Last
                Dead last in what? Overall?

Comment

Of course it's not going to stay that high. It doesn't have to. If he plays close to where he's at right now, "we're fine there."
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by GroundPound View Post
                    a stingy defense that gave up THIRTY POINTS to worst team in football.

through 3 games, they are averaging about 23 pts given up per game.
                    Not to defend a foreskin, but in that thirty points, the defense gave up a touchdown drive of 3 yards (after turnover), field goal drive of 23 yards, field goal drive of 41 yards and another of 46 yards. All of those drives started in redskins terroritory. I think the Redskins defense is better than you guys might think.

Comment

It doesn't need to. Last year was a freak year for QBs where I think 6 had a rating over 100, but the few years prior it's only 1-3 that kept it that high.

Including this year and last year, Vick's career QB rating is 77. I think that if he keeps it in the 90s or even high 80s, with his ability to make plays with his feet, the offense should be fine.
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

Yep. And based on regression analysis..

He will attain a perfect QB rating of 158.3 in week 5.
                        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                          It doesn't need to. Last year was a freak year for QBs where I think 6 had a rating over 100, but the few years prior it's only 1-3 that kept it that high.

Including this year and last year, Vick's career QB rating is 77. I think that if he keeps it in the 90s or even high 80s, with his ability to make plays with his feet, the offense should be fine.

I actually think he will consistently put up 24-30 points a game regardless. The way it sits right now, watching the other nfc teams (its early i know) i really believe our d is just good enough to keep us in a game long enough for the O to outscore the other team. Its amazing how much fun the offense is to watch again.

Comment

stats never tell the whole story

thats why i hate stats, b/c it rarely tells the impact that player has on the game. thats why inefective QB's still have jobs in the nfl b/c according to the stats they are pretty sturdy supposidly.

se in atlanta it was run on first down, run on secound down, then depend on vick to get the 1st down. and a lot of time we did that all the way up till the middle of the 3rd qrt. ( thats why we were allways top3 in rushing).even when we were getting stuffed. so it was hard for vick to get in a passing rithym.

Comment

Working...
                            X