Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McNabb expects to be cheered.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • McNabb expects to be cheered.

    C'mon Donovan, just say it doesn't matter. He's really setting himself up.

    Donovan McNabb said he expects to be cheered Sunday when he returns to Lincoln Financial Field for the first time since he was traded to the Washington Redskins, at least “until the whistle blows and the game starts.”

    “Honestly, I think I will be more cheered,” McNabb said today on his weekly radio show in on ESPN-980 in Washington. “No matter what the situation is, right now I’m with a different team and it’s a rival and it wasn’t my choice. We had a successful 11 years. We had a lot of exciting plays and obviously some down times, but there were more exciting things in 11 years.”
    http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...e_cheered.html
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

  • #2
    If I were him

    Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    C'mon Donovan, just say it doesn't matter. He's really setting himself up.



    http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...e_cheered.html
    I'd keep my helmet on
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

    Comment


    • #3
      He doesn't measure "success" the way most of us do.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
        He doesn't measure "success" the way most of us do.
        YOU DA MAN. AWESOME POST.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yo, McChunky -- Remember Santa Claus?

          Rather than being cheered, you better pray the faithful haven't stored up a shitload of snowballs that are just waiting in the freezer for the right target.

          You're the right target!
          "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
            Rather than being cheered, you better pray the faithful haven't stored up a shitload of snowballs that are just waiting in the freezer for the right target.

            You're the right target!
            Or these:


            It won't happen to Donnie Mac.
            He doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.

            Not like this jerkoff does when he visits Philly ( .... and occasionally dares to play in the outfield. )

            Comment


            • #7
              Holy Shit, I'm in that picture. I was young.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                Holy Shit, I'm in that picture. I was young.
                Really? .... cool.

                Are you the big dude in the black tee & hat, staring menacingly at the sign-holder-uppers?

                Or, maybe, the guy in the purple sweatershirt, sitting with Lenny D. (black tee & hat) 4 rows closer (dead center of pic)?
                Last edited by W. Coast Mac Backer; 09-28-2010, 07:25 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Bwahahahahaha!

                  Hilarious!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I will cheer when he retires..for this week...I would unleash the gates of hell on him and I really hope that is what the Linc does...fuck him on Sunday! He doesn't live in our neighborhood anymore!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I didn't cheer BDAWK when he was a bronco and I sure as shit not going to cheer for McFlab when he is a foreskin.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I will cheer for McNabb...

                        ...when he throws a pick6 to Samuel.
                        Will you shut up, man!

                        Joe Biden

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          No matter what your feelings about Donovan

                          How can you NOT boo this?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            St.Louis booed Kurt Warner when he came back as an Arizona Cardnial and Green Bay booed Brett Favre when he came back as a Minnesota Viking.

                            Donovan McNabb will get booed,there is no way around it. It is weird though, because when Iverson came back as a Denver Nugget, he got cheered.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JoinOrDie View Post
                              St.Louis booed Kurt Warner when he came back as an Arizona Cardnial and Green Bay booed Brett Favre when he came back as a Minnesota Viking.

                              Donovan McNabb will get booed,there is no way around it. It is weird though, because when Iverson came back as a Denver Nugget, he got cheered.
                              >> http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/d...ivation-092910

                              Same ol' asinine "Philly -vs.- Santa Claus" reference.
                              As for the story title: Ain't gonna' happen.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X