Problem with Trading Kolb NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Trading Kolb NOW

I am all for trading Kolb if they can get a great deal for him, Problem is with trading him before the deadline this season is NO BACKUP, they would have to find a quality backup that knows the system and can step in just in case Vick does get hurt. Kafka may be a great QB someday he has tons of potential but not this season. No Garcia either to old. So the only way to pull it off is by getting a QB in return. Daily News live reported the other night about the Heckert propsal of a #2 or 3 pick and Colt McCoy for Kolb, apparently that is what they say was offered. But it really sounded like the Bills want him.

A 2 Or 3 AND McCoy For Billy Bob?

Yo, Andy -- does the term HIGHWAY ROBBERY mean anything to you? I was thinking a couple of new blocking sleds would be a good deal and they want to give you a real quarterback and a high draft pick?

If true -- DO IT YOU MORON!
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Um - Colt McCoy BLOWS.

Comment

He's A Warm Body

He can play quarterback and I like his pedigree a hell of a lot more than I like Billy Bob's. I'll take him just to be able to get the 2 or the 3 -- and if I were Andy I'd hold out for the 2.

Even if the deal falls through sooner or later somebody's quarterback is gonna get hurt and Billy Bob will become even more valuable as trade bait (although for the life of me I don't know why).
        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

They're not trading him.

They need him for when Vick gets laid out by a solid defense.

Comment

Originally posted by justeagles View Post
            I am all for trading Kolb if they can get a great deal for him, Problem is with trading him before the deadline this season is NO BACKUP, they would have to find a quality backup that knows the system and can step in just in case Vick does get hurt. Kafka may be a great QB someday he has tons of potential but not this season. No Garcia either to old. So the only way to pull it off is by getting a QB in return. Daily News live reported the other night about the Heckert propsal of a #2 or 3 pick and Colt McCoy for Kolb, apparently that is what they say was offered. But it really sounded like the Bills want him.
            I'm for it too, but we should file it under wishful thinking.
            Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

How fucking old are you?

Or are you really just a clever Dallas troll fucking with us?
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

one can only imagine

Originally posted by Cosmo View Post
                I'm for it too, but we should file it under wishful thinking.
                what other sick items reside in THAT file.
                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                May 7, 2010

Comment

Sounds like a troll, release the hounds!
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Hounds?

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                    Sounds like a troll, release the hounds!
                    Now that's impolite.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

LOL, didn't even dawn on me as I typed it.
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                        Or are you really just a clever Dallas troll fucking with us?
                        DALLAS TROLL ! I hate the Fucking Cowboys, my Son and Brother are Cowboys fans and they are not allowed to wear that Shit in my house, so bite that tongue your licking that cup with.

Comment

DALLAS TROLL ! I hate the Fucking Cowboys, my Son and Brother are Cowboys fans and they are not allowed to wear that Shit in my house, so bite that tongue your licking that cup with.
                          Who would have thought Tom Retard produced a Cowboy fan?

Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                            Yo, Andy -- does the term HIGHWAY ROBBERY mean anything to you? I was thinking a couple of new blocking sleds would be a good deal and they want to give you a real quarterback and a high draft pick?

If true -- DO IT YOU MORON!
                            A real QB? McCoy was lucky not to have gotten cut at the end of TC. A 2nd would certainly be value, esp. from a bottom dweller like CLE.
                            To run with the big dogs you have to be a big dog, dumb fuck.

Comment

dont even think about drafting a QB until

you get you 3 stallworths in the middle of your offensive line. everyone thinks you can draft a tom brady, but those QB's are made b/c they have solid offensive lines that dont get trucked up the middle, i marval at how much time tom brady and manning have, i notice their interior front hardly even move a lot of times, but you make them dance on their feet a little & they become just average qb's.

right now vick is the only option for this o-line b/c now defenses have to man both corners for vick which leaves less people in the interior to block( which is why your running back have better running lanes) & b/c you have a deep speed threat in jackson,safetys can not aford to just cheat up arpund the line of scrimmage. ad to the fact that vick has now become a student of the game, man o man what a nigtmare.

Comment

Working...
                              X