Why are Philly fans proletarian scum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are Philly fans proletarian scum?

Why are Philly fans proletarian scum? You cheer when Michael Irvin was thought to be paralyzed. You boo Barkley, Schmidt, Reggie White. There was the guy that puked on a father & daughter on purpose. You guys are the lowest of the low.

Colin Cowherd looked at some demographic data and concluded you guys act like you do because you’re all poor and stupid? The behavior of some of you does nothing but confirm his conclusion.

I disagreed with Cowherd at first, so I joined this site as a little social experiment. You guys confirmed it. Way to go—you’re officially ignorant and lacking intelligence. You rude pieces of shit.

Being poor doesn’t mean you have to act like raging idiots. Sober up you stupid fucks.

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

troll fail.

cowherd reference. another fail
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

He said, "that's why you guys care about sports' teams so much"

aka.... dumb, poor, and drunk

Comment

Why does Cowherd always sound like he's snowballing another man's load?

Comment

Spelling fail.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Proletarian? You may have set a record for 'the quickest way to identify the new poster is a fucking geek'. Beat it, Gilbert!

Comment

go vomit on somebody's daughter. You stupid fuckers. Cheer Irvin getting carted off. Boo Santa.

"WE are Eagle fans, and we're drunk, and this is the way we can take our frustration out on the world--by acting like drunk morons. Why didn't mommy and daddy love me???? I hate myself.......what was I saying....oh, yeah, fuck you, ref"

Comment

The main problem with your initial hypothesis is the fact that most 'proletarian scum' can't afford to go to NFL games.

Good luck in your continuing research on the subject though. Door is that way.

Comment

I think you guys call it drug money or welfare

Comment

I'm sober/not poor, and I hope some dude gives you herpes of the ass.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Rmbunbury View Post
                      go vomit on somebody's daughter. You stupid fuckers. Cheer Irvin getting carted off. Boo Santa.

"WE are Eagle fans, and we're drunk, and this is the way we can take our frustration out on the world--by acting like drunk morons. Why didn't mommy and daddy love me???? I hate myself.......what was I saying....oh, yeah, fuck you, ref"
                      haha. Boo Santa. You do realize that took place in 1968 don't you?

Fuck Irvin.

Comment

Originally posted by Rmbunbury View Post
                        I think you guys call it drug money or welfare
                        Well then we aren't in the proletariat. Get a dictionary.

Comment

why are you guys known as assholes? please explain.

The civilized world wants to know....hahhahhaha

fucking ignorant bastards. That's why Jaws looks like a walrus and the Lombardi trophy will never rest in PHILLY

Comment

nooooooooooooooo!!!!!

we booed santa when did this happen? how could this happen?
                            that's it i quit being an eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by TulsaB View Post
                              Well then we aren't in the proletariat. Get a dictionary.
                              You still keep your job to get the welfare. I'm sorry for using all those confusing syllables; however, please understand, I am a Giants fan, and we are the magnanimous type.

Comment

Working...
                              X