this boo-cheer debate is bullshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this boo-cheer debate is bullshit

I have to laugh. Anyone who doesn't get it doesn't get it.

You cheer your ass off for him when he is introduced. If Shanahan has no balls to send him out there for an intro (the minority of boos he will get might fuck with his head) in that case you cheer your ass off when he runs out for his first offensive series.

After that you boo the ever loving shit out of him within the context of the game.

Sheesh.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Level of agreement 100%

Originally posted by Irish George View Post

You cheer your ass off for him when he is introduced. If Shanahan has no balls to send him out there for an intro (the minority of boos he will get might fuck with his head) in that case you cheer your ass off when he runs out for his first offensive series.

After that you boo the ever loving shit out of him within the context of the game.

Sheesh.

nm

Comment

BOOOOOOOO!

Sheesh.
      Boo the booers... abd non-booers.
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

When is the proper game time to throw batteries?
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

See, That's Where We Disagree

Georgie, I was never totally anti-Donovan. I hated the worm killers, I hated his inability to EVER get pissed off and confront the rest of the offense the way all the greats did, but most of all I hated with a passion his refusal to run even though it would help the team and all because of his his STUPID belief that it would stamp him a running quarterback.

For the most part I supported him because he was part of the greatest run of success this franchise has ever had, despite coming up short in all those NFC title games.

Now, however -- he's a Deadskin and when I see him with that sick laugh and big smile he used to flash on the sidelines even when the team was losing, I see red. Those who want to boo the shit out of him from start to finish have my blessing -- I only regret I won't be there to help.
          "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Polite cheering at introduction, polite booing after his first completion, then full WMD booing through the rest of the game.

Any fan of any other team who thinks there's no booing at their stadium doesn't attend or even watch the games. The Giants have been booed pretty thoroughly at home so far this year, but there's surprisingly little mention of that.
            WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
            - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
            - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Wirelessly posted (diggle crackberry: BlackBerry8310/4.5.0.110 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

I disagree. Boo the fucker from the beginning. He always hated the fans.
              WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

No, he only hated you.

Comment

Dead on George

Sheesh.
                  But I thought the Eagles picked which side was introduced...

Comment

dawkins?

What happened when dawkins came back? I realize that Dawk was forever loved and McNabb has been a mixed bag, but 10 years from now when they both retire as Eagles shouldn't they have been treated the same?

Comment

You showed your youth

Comment

I agree. I would probably clap when if was introduced. Not sure about the first time he runs on the field. Definitely boo mercilessly the remainder of the game.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I don't really care about the whole thing. Whatever happens, happens. I'll probably give him the usual "Sucks!" chant, and leave it at that.

Comment

They pick which players they want introduced from their team ... I seriously doubt they get to decide for the visitor.

Comment

What are you going to boo?

Seriously.

What play are you going to boo, aside from him scoring and preening to the crowd?

Comment

Working...
                              X