Are any of you rooting for McNabb in regards to the 2011 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are any of you rooting for McNabb in regards to the 2011 Draft

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the draft pick for this year, regarding the McNabb trade between the Skins and Eagles, is conditional based on performance measures. If McNabb meets them, the Eagles get the Skins 3rd rounder, and if he doesn't, you get a 4th rounder.

Does that influence the way you feel about his performance at all? I wouldn't suggest that any of you are rooting for the Skins to do well, but it would stand to reason that the measures are set high enough that if he met them all, the Skins would be at least moderately successful.

Or do you guys not really care about draft position, and just want to see us suffer as much as possible? Assuming we aren't playing Dallas, of course.

I'd rather get the 4th and have you suck. Fuck a foreskin.

Comment

No.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Hopefully it becomes a fifth rounded, eagles draft better there

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
          I'd rather get the 4th and have you suck. Fuck a foreskin.
          Okay, that's understandable, I generally feel the same way about you guys unless you're playing Dallas or the Giants. Was just curious...middle round picks are still pretty valuable if you have a front office that drafts well. Just wondering if moving up a round meant much to you guys.

Thanks for the feedback, minus the second part anyway.

Comment

I'd rather win the in-season games than the off-season ones.

Comment

you wish you knew what it was like to see your organization use it's middle round draft picks, and draft well.

Comment

Originally posted by datskat View Post
                you wish you knew what it was like to see your organization use it's middle round draft picks, and draft well.
                When I said "valuable to an organization if you have a front office that drafts well" I wasn't referring to my team. Even I'm not that blind of a homer.

Comment

by definition you are a blind homer

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
                  When I said "valuable to an organization if you have a front office that drafts well" I wasn't referring to my team. Even I'm not that blind of a homer.
                  dont you defend that racist team name? Dont you bend over and take it up the ass for no walking access to the stadium, the year you PAID to attend training camp? blaming pepper spray incident on eagles fans etc etc etc.

If you are a foreskin fan you are a blind homer
                  Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                    I'd rather win the in-season games than the off-season ones.
                    That notion probably blows the mind of most 'Skins' fans.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

From what I've seen this guy is more Joey's Giants than The Mayor.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Hehehe ... true.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Agreed. This guys ok for a Foreskinner.

Comment

I'd love for McNabb/Redskins to win 9 games

and not make it to the playoffs in agonizing fashion that weighs heavily on their minds and hearts throughout the offseason and into next season.
                            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                              and not make it to the playoffs in agonizing fashion that weighs heavily on their minds and hearts throughout the offseason and into next season.
                              No way. I want epic failure. Winning 9 games will mean I have to listen to how much the 'Skins improved with Shanahan and McNabb and how they're going to be a threat in 2011(2012).
                              --
                              Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                              X