Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Did You see the "Hoarders" episode with Vula?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Did You see the "Hoarders" episode with Vula?

OMG, I was so close to puking. Did you see all the cat feces and the dead cats everywhere? The woman didn't see anything wrong with it. She just wanted to blame everyone else.

That show creeps me out. I feel so bad for those people.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Did you see that particular episode?

Jesus Christ, it was like a horror movie. It makes you wonder how many people are actually living like that.

Comment

Didn't see that episode but

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
        OMG, I was so close to puking. Did you see all the cat feces and the dead cats everywhere? The woman didn't see anything wrong with it. She just wanted to blame everyone else.
        that reminds me of a neighbor I once had. The smell would escape out her closed door and when she opened it, WOW, the stench was unbearable. She lived next door for over two years til she moved and I never even knew she had a dog for fug sakes. The exterminator came to clean the place before the next tennents and he said it was one of the worst places he'd seen. I walked in just a bit to see her window sills COVERED in roach crap. We're talking you could barely see the white paint underneath. Guy said he found crap in the f'n electric sockets. YIKES!
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I watch that show all the time, missed last weeks, but I can't feel bad for them, they should have seeked out help sooner...

Comment

I love how those people are so wooden when they're being talked to. Their loved ones are pleading with them to stop being such filthy animals and they are just not making eye contact, looking off into the distance.

"I can use that, put that back, put that back"
            "The fact is, we carefully edit our reality, searching for evidence that confirms what we already believe. Although we pretend we’re empiricists — our views dictated by nothing but the facts — we’re actually blinkered, especially when it comes to information that contradicts our theories." - Jonah Lehrer

Comment

No, I didn't. I generally don't watch it. Ugh...
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Lady kind of reminds me of Joe Banner

weird...

Comment

I can't watch that stuff. makes me sick.

i can't watch Intervention anymore either.

Comment

The one with all the cats in the attic and garage and stuff?

Comment

that was disgusting!

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                        I do the cleanup for Hoarders (not the show) but that is what I do for a living, we just did one that took us 11 days and 4 dumpsters (30 yarders), there was Mold, Racoons and Rodents in the home and it was a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by justeagles View Post
                          I do the cleanup for Hoarders (not the show) but that is what I do for a living, we just did one that took us 11 days and 4 dumpsters (30 yarders), there was Mold, Racoons and Rodents in the home and it was a mess.
                          I hope you wear gloves.

Comment

worst i've ever seen was this old mechanic that just bought a house for all of his tools and shit.

the entire house was filled with rusted wrenches, tires, air compressers, and shit like that.

then the building got flooded and he refused to dump any of it out.
                            "i meet tough guys like you, an' i slap the shit outta em!"-EBM tellin' the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
                              I hope you wear gloves.
                              We wear gloves, respirators, and body suits. depending on the home. I got sick bad from mold once and it will never happen again.

Comment

Working...
                              X