Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be a man and admit you have trash on the floor in your car!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be a man and admit you have trash on the floor in your car!!!

McDonald's wrapper, bags, cups...sh*t like that! Come on! Fess up!

Not lazy enough to do, pick up after yourself

Comment

One time when I went to interview for a sales job, the prospective sales manager followed me out to the car after the interview was done( at a restaurant)

We chatted a bit more and then he leaned over and looked into my car as I was climbing in to leave

He said he wanted to know what kind of person I was and he could tell a lot by how the inside of my car looked.

I didn't get that job.

Comment

Bwah, that sucks dude, but it is an excellent point. My car and my room are dress right dress, clean as a whistle. Another reason I feel everyone should serve at least 2 years in the Military, discipline.

Kinda sucks to not get a job because of your car though...

Comment

ha ha, I spent 5 in the service and my car is a disgrace. Coffee cups everywhere, old tacos rolling around the floorboard, shit on fire.
          "The fact is, we carefully edit our reality, searching for evidence that confirms what we already believe. Although we pretend we’re empiricists — our views dictated by nothing but the facts — we’re actually blinkered, especially when it comes to information that contradicts our theories." - Jonah Lehrer

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
            sorry. not a single thing.

Comment

Damn dude, what the hell were you in, the Chairforce?

Comment

White trash.

And she leans over while we're driving the moonshine over the border and she hums a nasty song.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

My car's a disgrace, the only thing I try to keep off the floor is food. A guy I played ball with up in the Cape League for a summer found a mouse living in his car. So, that alone keeps me from keeping old food on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
                    Not lazy enough to do, pick up after yourself
                    pick up after myself? it's my fucking car.

I clean out all the trash every time I get gas while it's pumping.

Comment

No trash on the floor and no stickers on it.

Comment

DO PIECES OF DEAD BODIES COUNT?
                        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

The 1967 Dodge Dart...

... that I drove to tech school was all that and more. The festering empty milk cartons gave the car a stench like that of "old socks" as my roomie described it.

Nowadays, I'm an anal fanatical Nazi about keeping my car clean.
                          Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Fuck yeah.

The old car: dead bugs, leaves, golf tees, gas and toll receipts, smashed sour patch kids, loose change.

The newer one: clean.
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

who doesn't?

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                              My car is a rolling trash can. Probably a half dozen cans/bottles rolling around at any one time.
                              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X