Eagles Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles Defense

What is wrong with this defense? I know the season is young and hopefully everyone will get in a rhythm but it really bothers me that we make all these trades and draft picks and signings invested into the defense, and every year it takes a step back. Is it mcdermott's scheme? Or just a general lack of accountability_ESPECIALLY with the back seven sans Allen.

Personally, I will give him an entire year to build his body of work...last year was a mulligan but if the defense doesn't start playing with more consistency then he has got to go and elevate Jauron.

Comment

Originally posted by the kid escobar View Post
      What is wrong with this defense? I know the season is young and hopefully everyone will get in a rhythm but it really bothers me that we make all these trades and draft picks and signings invested into the defense, and every year it takes a step back. Is it mcdermott's scheme? Or just a general lack of accountability_ESPECIALLY with the back seven sans Allen.
      I think the problem the defense faces is that there are so many "fastballs" on it that they wear down.
      .....and you thought I was ugly on the outside.

"Fuck Bobby April, you can't coach awesome." ~~downundermike~~

Comment

Working...
      X