Someone will be open on Sunday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone will be open on Sunday....

According to the Post, the Skins plan to spy Vick with a DB--not a LB or DL. So, if that's the plan, are they going to really put a safety on Maclin or Jackson? A safety, if they choose to go that way with their spy, isn't quick enough to keep up with Vick either. Plus, Hall has been chirping all week that they're going to be physical with the recievers at the line. If I was calling plays, I'd run all day at them--I watched their games against the Rams on Sunday and the Rams ran very well against them.

Looks like the skins will play exclusively nickel and dime. I'm with you I expect a lot of screen plays getting the big guys up front against a light defense and a lot of draw plays, maybe some bootlegs to bring the spy away from the receivers, especially with bunch formations and flood routes. Skins are gonna shoot themselves in the foot with this one

Comment

If they play nickel and dime packages, I would expect (considering what they did when Green Bay did it) that Reid and Morningwood will stupidly pass it all day long.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Isn't that what they do anyway?

You'll have your typical 70/30 mix of pass/run. FF will not be dictated to by any defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
          You'll have your typical 70/30 mix of pass/run. FF will not be dictated to by any defense.
          Probably a lot of trick/gadget plays too.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Occasionally they surprise us, but generally they just stubbornly do shit that pisses us off.

But what do we know?
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

It would be nice if this was the year without McNabb that the FatFuck changes his stripes, and runs more.
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Lions just blitzed the shit out of Vick. Jags used LB spys. Now the Skins are gonna try this, which seems to me to be the worst idea yet. Their CBs are already bad, to take one of them away to spy Vick seems stupid.

Comment

I wouldn't give it a second though till the Game starts

its all hot air...when the game starts we will see what they do..Spying with a DB is stupid,,,they will most likely use the weakside LBR...

As for Andy running it more; it depends on how well they do on the 1st few hand offs,,if were getting 8 yrds a clip..AR will call it more.
                  Last edited by TRENT; 10-01-2010, 10:27 AM.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Their secondary sucks, some1 will be open either way
                    "The fact is, we carefully edit our reality, searching for evidence that confirms what we already believe. Although we pretend we’re empiricists — our views dictated by nothing but the facts — we’re actually blinkered, especially when it comes to information that contradicts our theories." - Jonah Lehrer

Comment

Give the ball to shady FF.

Comment

Working...
                      X