Confidential to Diggle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    Probably Genesis Lamb Lies Down or King Crimson Larks n Tongues....thats my guess. I'll know for sure in a couple weeks
    Covering Larks Tongues would be quite cool to see.

That incarnation of Crimson(Fripp, Wetton, Bruford) is still my personal favorite.

Comment

on Halloween they don a "musical costume" and cover a complete album of a band.

they've done some great albums
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

When are they going to cover...

Burlesque? DRock could be a musical guest.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

gawd

It's even gayer when you have to explain it.
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

When they cover zoli's fave album, I'll go..

Originally posted by Loki View Post
            Burlesque? DRock could be a musical guest.
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

so are they definitely covering an album?

the description of a "very special" halloween show, plus the fact that halloween tickets are the same price as the other nights kind of left it open.

Comment

I'll be there as well. I'll have no idea who you are, but if we somehow cross tracks, I'll be happy to purchase you a lap dance. I'm thinking the album will be Physical Graffiti but hoping for Waiting for Columbus, though I think both of your choices are more likely.

I had my bachelor party in AC a few years ago. If you are looking for something to do during the day and fish are still running, let me know and I can get you the info for the party boat we rented. As far as food, White House is great, especially for a bachelor party, and Dock's Oyster House and Chef Vola's are also very good, though I'm sure some here can give you better advice than I can. Enjoy the party!

Comment

Bwahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                  X