Bunkley is being phased out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunkley is being phased out

Trevor Laws is getting more snaps at tackle than Brodrick, every game so far. And Laws is getting pressure - he got two sacks last week.

There's no way the Eagles give Bunkley big money after this season, not with Mike Patterson under contract forever.

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Bunkley is 2x the player of MPatt
    "The fact is, we carefully edit our reality, searching for evidence that confirms what we already believe. Although we pretend we’re empiricists — our views dictated by nothing but the facts — we’re actually blinkered, especially when it comes to information that contradicts our theories." - Jonah Lehrer

Comment

but neither of then can colapse the pocket. Laws has been the last two weeks, maybe the freakin light bulb went off in his head.
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

He's not that much better than Patterson. Some scouts like Mike better, others say Bunk is more consistent against the run.

Comment

I think hes better too. I just dont get it. Bunk is stronger and just overall a better player coming out then Laws. Is it scheme? Do they just tell Bunk and Patterson to hold their own against the run and not try to pass rush?

Comment

They had to un-do all the shit coaching he got at Notre Dame.

John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

One of these guys needs to step up. With all the attention the DE's are getting its perfect timing for laws to start playing hard.

I am so excited for this D-line.

This defense is a draft away from being special.
              Last edited by Ivan-d-terrible; 10-01-2010, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X