Good Bill Simmons piece on Vick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Bill Simmons piece on Vick.

Pretty much covers all the bases and viewpoints. The arguments between Simmons and his wife sound like the arguments on here.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...nfl2010/101001
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Rather surprising, if you ask me.

I didn't know Richard Simmons was marr...oh....Bill Simmons...sorry.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      Pretty much covers all the bases and viewpoints. The arguments between Simmons and his wife sound like the arguments on here.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...nfl2010/101001
      Just read it. I thought it pretty much hit the nail on the head

Comment

haha - I was watching the Biography channel thing on Eddie Murphy last night and they were showing his old SNL skits including Little Richard Simmons. Dude was really funny.

Comment

I like how playing well on the football field equates to 'he appears to have his life straightened out'. A couple of months ago he's a man of interest in a shooting at his own birthday party. 'Feel-good story of the 2010 NFL season' says it all.

When I hear 'spokesman for the Humane Society', I think of the first five minutes of Boardwalk Empire where Nucky is addressing the Temperance League.

Comment

He was guilty of throwing a party where something bad happened, which, I am on record as saying, was a bad move on his part, but nothing more. As far as the Humane Society, I think Simmons addresses your point. In fact, he addresses all of your points.

Comment

I wonder what this article would look like if he was Patriot instead of an Eagle.

Comment

E-masturbation.

Comment

Was a good read..

had both sides of the coin.. now time will tell..I like the guy as a player,,but deep down inside I'm not sure if the Punk in him will ever grow up...I hope for him and this franchise he keeps on growing as a person..
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                  X