Vick's off-season training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vick's off-season training

Nice article from the Virginian Pilot. Say whatever else you want, the guy has dedicated himself to coming back.

The roots of the NFL's most sensational early-season story took hold in the grass and dirt of a high school stadium in Virginia Beach.

There, on the football field at Landstown High School, Tom Anderson broke down Michael Vick.

Over the course of some 15 personal training sessions lasting nearly two hours apiece - a couple at Hampton University, but most at Landstown - the 48-year-old speed and agility coach made Vick run, twist, burn and hurt.

Anderson used resistance bands, weighted vests and intricate techniques culled from a quarter-century of experience. He pushed Vick through rapid and short-burst drills that approximated the pace of an NFL game.

http://hamptonroads.com/2010/09/vick...beach-training
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

What kind of pussy training regimen doesn't include chasing dog toys? I guess using dog toys for Vick would be a bit iffy!

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
      What kind of pussy training regimen doesn't include chasing dog toys? I guess using dog toys for Vick would be a bit iffy!
      I believe Vick is prohibited from contact with dog toys by terms of his probation.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Bwah!
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

he musta been dog tired.

Comment

Working...
          X