Confy to Jut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confy to Jut

what's the deal with the phils and them resting/playing starters such as jimmy and utley? do they CARE if they let the braves in the post season?

sorry if i missed something before, but i havent seen/heard anything about this topic. thanks in advance.

Only Polanco and Vic are sitting tonight. Polanco is injured and Vic's wife just had a baby. They gave each starter a night off against Washington because they needed the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
      Only Polanco and Vic are sitting tonight. Polanco is injured and Vic's wife just had a baby. They gave each starter a night off against Washington because they needed the rest.
      apparently jroll is still hurting a bit...it'd be nice to have him as close to 100% as possible.

Comment

Both Jimmy and Polly won't be healthy until next season. But theres no way they won't be apart of this post season run.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          Yes

Comment

Didn't know you had it like this Jutsmy4 or did I miss the memo?

http://armchairgm.wikia.com/Article:...eddie_Mitchell
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Yeah that's me - I think that (that site) is the only scrap of my crap writing you can find anymore...

Maybe I should change my handle...ha

Comment

I found it by googling Freddie Mitchell.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                  I found it by googling Freddie Mitchell.
                  hahaha...how the mighty have fallen.

If I remember correctly, he was very quick to turn down my interview request. I guess he had class the next day

Comment

Working...
                  X