Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FredEx ripping Five on WIP now

Hilarious.

FredEx talked sh*t on the Patriots before the SB and then dissapeared. Is he calling in from the janitor's close at a LA area high school or what?
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Good Lord, he really doesn't like Donovan. That guy is nuts. I missed what he said about the Super Bowl, would have liked to have heard that...
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Some nebulous bullshit about how he didn't really...

know anyone on the Patriot defense and just threw out number 37 because that's one of the numbers out there he remembered watching them on tv or some such crap. lol
        And he sounded incredibly bitter.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

what else did he say? talk about a guy that has an over-inflated self-opinion of himself.
          I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then Im going after your wife and kid

Comment

Five? And Who Might That Be?

I just checked the Eagles' roster and nobody has that number. There's a 3, and 4, a 6 -- but no 5.

Therefore, since there IS no "Five" on the Eagles, why should we CARE about this mystery player he is ripping?
            "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
              That guy is nuts.
              And a pervert. I give him 3 years before he's on the sex offender registry.

Comment

Haha!

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                I just checked the Eagles' roster and nobody has that number. There's a 3, and 4, a 6 -- but no 5.

Therefore, since there IS no "Five" on the Eagles, why should we CARE about this mystery player he is ripping?
                well done sir!
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                  And a pervert. I give him 3 years before he's on the sex offender registry.
                  hahhaha, did i miss something??

Comment

He hangs out in Philly/Jersey all the time now. I've seen him at the Whitebrier in Avalon and McFaddens at CBP. A total creep.

Comment

Caltaldi, FredEx.... Bad mojo for this game. I smell fiasco!
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                        He hangs out in Philly/Jersey all the time now. I've seen him at the Whitebrier in Avalon and McFaddens at CBP. A total creep.
                        for some unknown reason he's actually really good friends with Howard...Ryan whiffed on choosing that friendship worse than he does on some curveballs in the dirt
                        Last edited by Sect 236; 10-01-2010, 07:39 PM.

Comment

The People's Champ.

That "Championship Belt" first down celebration was OUT OF THIS WORLD!

Comment

Can I help you?
                            ....Don't ever let a win get to your head, or a loss to your heart.

Comment

fredex is a fucking douche. and im not a big mcnabb fan. funny thing is when fredex was with the eagles, mcnabb actually was one of the top 3 QBs in the league. dude just flat-out sucked.

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post

maybe because he played for us for 11 years and were facing him on sunday. just maybe though.

Comment

Working...
                              X