Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
    Rocking the Kolb jersey?
    Debating between the Kelly Green Randall and the DJACC...

I'm thinking my Klob jersey got lost in the mail. I ordered it the day he got drafted....weird
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

I'll be there around 7:15.

Comment

Woooooo!

I'll be there. Should be there around 8.

Comment

I'll be there by 8 AM.

Comment

Deer spine, I think lots open at 6am, I should be there then. Wooooooooo

Comment

I'll be there around 7:30

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
              Need to know on arrival time and if you need parking space.

ADMINS CAN YOU STICKY
              The Polish flag is still the spot?

Comment

Wells Fargo Lot. between I-95 and Wells Fargo. Once near D3 light post go up 2 rows, I have a old sckool, new sckool, and phillies flag flying.
                Cant miss us.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                  Deer spine, I think lots open at 6am, I should be there then. Wooooooooo
                  I DON'T THINK I CAN GET MY GUYS GOING THAT EARLY. IF IT'S ONLY ME I'LL BE THERE AT 6, IF I COME WIT THE CREW, MAYBE AROUND 7:30. PROBABLY NEED TWO SPOTS IF LATER.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

OK, I will make every effort to get us there. Will not need a parking spot. We drive down from the Poconos, park in center city and take the subway over. We do have other friends we always meet up with over by Citizens and in the Miller Lite tent inside. So I know we won't be able to gayte all morning with the Igglephans, but hopefully we can hang for a good hour or so [ or until Diggle bans me from the Gayte ].

I estimate our arrival at 10:30.

And again, if any of you harbor enough resentment against me from the feuds on this Bored, please speak up. I don't want to be responsible for ruining anyone's time at the annual gala. And I especially don't want my wife getting turned off in any way from trips to the Linc. That is FF's territory.

Totally bummed JR is not going to be there though. He is my hero of this bored. Was hoping to meet the little guy (don't really know he is little, but for some reason I picture him that way).

It is going to be freaky to match handles with faces. Expectations are always wrong. I'll never forget the first time I saw Casey Kasem on TV as a kid. I watched for at least 5 minutes thinking "Wow, this guys does a great imitation Casey Kasem" before I almost shit myself when I realized it was really him. Other than Deerspine Guy, I have no idea what any of you look like. As for me, expect big, old and ugly. Wife is cute though (at least I think so).
                    Last edited by Cosmo; 10-13-2010, 10:21 AM.
                    Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Me and my 3 sons will be there, got tkts in 235 first row.
                      No need for parking space though as we probably wont get there until 10am or so.
                      I will be bringing you a bottle - as thanks again for last year's tkts

Comment

I'll be there

Need a parking spot. Thank you. ETA: 8:15

Comment

F you and your parking spot! Thats unless you bring some Halupki's then all's well my friend!
                          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

The Polish flag will be in attendance.

Comment

Day-Night Double Header

Had plans since the release of the gayte schedule for the Atl game, now just secured tickets for the Phils game2.

Some may say Blessed... I call it one-lucky-stepped-in-sh*t-mutha!

Will definitely be by for the gayte!

Wohooo!

Comment

Working...
                              X