Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone see this on PFT?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...hilly-defense/

are you shitting me, they're gonna give him more responsibilities.
    If youíre not from here, you donít understand it. If you donít understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

now i guess we just sit and wait for the opposition's ball carriers stupidly running out of bounds late in the game with the lead and FF-trained defensive players tackling them in bounds for purposes of clock management

Comment

As I always read PFT, sometimes he gets it wrong. During the game Al Michaels pointed out that Andy was taking a bigger interest in defense and calling plays.

After the game, I think it was GCobb was on Comcast and stated that he talked to a few players and that was not true. FF did not get involved in the defense no more then he usually does. Gcobb also stated that the players thought it was funny that someone would think FF was taking interest in the defense.

This is the case of Florio hearing something and deciding to write about it before he got all the facts.

Comment

Working...
      X