• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vick says he wants to play Sunday

http://www.csnphilly.com/10/13/10/Vi...84&feedID=6332

If he can play, he should play.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

If they want the Falcons to keep guessing, that's what he should be telling the press.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

True dat.

You'll be there Sunday, right?

Comment

Of course he does..
          He's just one good game(unlikely) from Kolb away from being a benchwarmer again
          --------------------------------------------------I I Love WAGS

Comment

Sounds like that whole work ethic thing really stuck with him.

Earlier Wednesday, head coach Andy Reid said he’d probably like to see Vick practice at least once this week to be able to play against the Falcons. He said if Vick doesn’t practice by Friday, he likely wouldn’t play.

“I probably wouldn’t go in that direction,” Reid said. “But I’d just have to see. We’ll just kind of take it day by day and see what happens.”

Practice? Vick says he doesn’t need it.

“Nah, I don’t need no practice to play,” he said. “Honestly, I really don’t. Not to be arrogant or sound arrogant, but I don’t need practice to play."
            CRANKY
            "The fact is, we carefully edit our reality, searching for evidence that confirms what we already believe. Although we pretend we’re empiricists — our views dictated by nothing but the facts — we’re actually blinkered, especially when it comes to information that contradicts our theories." - Jonah Lehrer

Comment

I think Vick should be signed for the future of this team, that being said I would start Kolb for the reason I do not want Vick getting hurt again and being out for 3-4 weeks. Make him #2 and if they need him because Kolb chokes or can handle things he comes in. Might get lucky and the Defense step up and score 2 TD's..

Comment

I think he's just saying that he could play without having practiced. Heck, I used to beg for Westbrook not to practice during the week. It's more important that he's studying film and working on technique, which, it appears he is. Crankypants.

Comment

Yeah, OK. His play demands the benefit of the doubt for now, but there's a goddamn draft in here and I have a slight headache.
                  "The fact is, we carefully edit our reality, searching for evidence that confirms what we already believe. Although we pretend we’re empiricists — our views dictated by nothing but the facts — we’re actually blinkered, especially when it comes to information that contradicts our theories." - Jonah Lehrer

Comment

This early game shit is fucking with me because my brother and nephew are meeting me also so the timing may be an issue but I'll swing by at some point.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                    X