• Show
Clear All

• Vagiant out for the Year

Mathias Kiwanuka to IR

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ory?id=5736982

GOOD!
    Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

I've got some internet hate issues of my own, but you've gotta chill out with the grave dancing/death wishing, man.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

What's your thoughts, JR?

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        I've got some internet hate issues of my own, but you've gotta chill out with the grave dancing/death wishing, man.
        I blame FF.

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

exactly...

What kind of idiot gloats about other team's injuries, especially in a year like this one where iggles are dropping like flies?
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

my thoughts are that rejoicing in season-ending injuries is a little classless, and bad mojo.
            "The fact is, we carefully edit our reality, searching for evidence that confirms what we already believe. Although we pretend we’re empiricists — our views dictated by nothing but the facts — we’re actually blinkered, especially when it comes to information that contradicts our theories." - Jonah Lehrer

Comment

I hope Romo is out for the year too. Favre would be fine as well.

Hey, at least I did not wish death on them. I suppose that is progress.

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                What kind of idiot gloats about other team's injuries, especially in a year like this one where iggles are dropping like flies?
                As opposed to other years where the team is healthy?

Comment

I thought the Romo photoshopped images were funny, but I'd stop short of going "Player X is on IR, GOOD!". Whatever, to each his own.
                  "The fact is, we carefully edit our reality, searching for evidence that confirms what we already believe. Although we pretend we’re empiricists — our views dictated by nothing but the facts — we’re actually blinkered, especially when it comes to information that contradicts our theories." - Jonah Lehrer

Comment

Originally posted by JofreyRice View Post
                    I thought the Romo photoshopped images were funny, but I'd stop short of going "Player X is on IR, GOOD!". Whatever, to each his own.
                    I know I am an evil dick, especially when it comes to Vagiants and Cowturds. Thank goodness for the net else who knows how these feelings might manifest themselves.

Out of respect to Slizz, I'll try to chill on such comments. No promises on game day though.

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

did I write anything to infer that?

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                      As opposed to other years where the team is healthy?
                      "Especially"...
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Matty K is a fucking pussy.

Comment

I really wish

Originally posted by Cosmo View Post
                          I know I am an evil dick, especially when it comes to Vagiants and Cowturds. Thank goodness for the net else who knows how these feelings might manifest themselves.

Out of respect to Slizz, I'll try to chill on such comments. No promises on game day though.
                          you would chase a bottle of Tylenol pm's with a bottle of Henny.You are the most useless piece of shit that may have ever existed

Comment

Hey man, you don't have to do it for me. I post shit I regret all the time.

I just don't see how you don't feel like a horrible person when you type that shit. I've posted it before, but usually click "edit" 2 seconds after I hit "post".
                            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Hey man, you don't have to do it for me. I post shit I regret all the time.

I just don't see how you don't feel like a horrible person when you type that shit. I've posted it before, but usually click "edit" 2 seconds after I hit "post".
                              Nah, not really just for you. Some of the evil shit I post is hyperbole and done for effect when I am totally calm. Other times I really feel it at the moment (but when I calm down of course I don't). Either way, I know is pisses a bunch of people on here off so I am going to reign it in. Again, on game days, I may still lose it from time to time. FFF.

Thanks for the advice though.
                              Last edited by Cosmo; 10-29-2010, 06:45 AM. Reason: typo

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Working...
                              X