At this point in the season, I have to say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this point in the season, I have to say

Kevin Klob is not Bobby Hoying. The Sticker may not be great, but he's not a total bust

Wirelessly posted (IPOD: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Be interesting to see him play behind a somewhat decent O line.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
      Kevin Klob is not Bobby Hoying. The Sticker may not be great, but he's not a total bust
      Agreed I wish we would get to see more of him to see what he can become.

Comment

Here you go.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
          Hey, I don't think I gave you my regards for the good news yet. Give my best wishes and congratulations to your daughter and your entire family.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan-d-terrible View Post
            yeah because your opinion is worth as much as a bag of shit.

Comment

BWAH!!!!

You creid when kobbler looked like shit sunday didnt you?

You can still suck his dick you just got to switch teams.

Comment

BWAH!!!!

You creid when kobbler looked like shit sunday didnt you?

You can still suck his dick you just got to switch teams.
                You are a tool. Yeah he didn't play good on sunday. Very rarely does a QB in his first year of starting do well. I know this was a waste of time typing this because if you haven't understood that yet you never will.

Vick has a much larger history of sucking as a QB then Kolb does. More then likely Vick will go back to that guy soon and Kolb will most likely improve to a good to very good QB.

Comment

BWAH

Originally posted by harls View Post
                  and Kolb will most likely improve to a good to very good QB.

And you base this on what?

How good his balls feel in your hands?

Ive never met an eagle fan that goes to a game or goes to watch the team play at the bar with a mentality that loseing will be ok.

And I still havnt cause your just acting like a douche. I hope.

Comment

You are a tool. Yeah he didn't play good on sunday. Very rarely does a QB in his first year of starting do well. I know this was a waste of time typing this because if you haven't understood that yet you never will.

Vick has a much larger history of sucking as a QB then Kolb does. More then likely Vick will go back to that guy soon and Kolb will most likely improve to a good to very good QB.
                    Im a big Kolb backer and im excited with his progress. That being said Vick is playing lights out so I have to go with Vick for the time being. Others have pointed out he hasnt faced the quality defenses Kolb has. Will be interesting to see what happens when he does.

That being said im all for Vick now if it gets us in the playoffs, once ther who knows. But after that I am sure Kevin Kolb is the future starter for this team for a very long time.

Comment

And you base this on what?

How good his balls feel in your hands?

Ive never met an eagle fan that goes to a game or goes to watch the team play at the bar with a mentality that loseing will be ok.

And I still havnt cause your just acting like a douche. I hope.
                      Who has the mentality that losing is ok? Where was that stated? My goal would be to win the super bowl and That is something Vick will never be capable of.

Your goal is to see Vick on the Highlight reel which is all he has ever been good for. In the long term Kolb has a much higher chance of taking us there. If he doesn't develop into a QB that can the sooner we find out the sooner we can look for someone else who hopefully can.

Comment

Who has the mentality that losing is ok?
                        Who is the better QB vs the Colts.

If your answer is Kobbler then your thinking about next year not a win on sunday.

In the long term Kolb has a much higher chance of taking us there
                        Hows that? Fuck im bored enlighten me.
                        Last edited by Ivan-d-terrible; 10-28-2010, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Who is the better QB vs the Colts.

If your answer is Kobbler than your thinking about next year not a win on sunday.

Hows that? Fuck im bored enlighten me.
                          Because Vick has a large sample size of games showing he isn't a good enough passer to win a superbowl. A couple games against poor defenses doesn't convince me he has all of a sudden learned to be a good QB. So Kolb being an unknown is a higher chance of it.

I cannot say who gives a better chance of beating the Colts. Kolb has shown in some games alot of promise and alot of good throws. Vick has done the same but like I said has years of missing guys by miles.

I take it your goal is to beat the colts and to not win a super bowl. I am sorry I didn't realise we had different goals.

Comment

Holy shit Im not this bored.

bye harls

Comment

Holy shit Im not this bored.

bye harls
                              LOL sorry you can't understand simple concepts I forgot your intelligence level. I will simply for you... Vick not good QB. Kolb maybe ok. Find out. If Kolb bad get new QB... There you go maybe that will help you understand.

Comment

Working...
                              X