No announcement yet.

At this point in the season, I have to say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man. I'm sure your message will be most appreciated by all.

Comment

No shit Michael Vick is a better QB now.

He's a pro bowl quarterback with wide receiver speed and a cannon arm.

The better question is do you really think that this Eagles defense with Opie as the Coordinator is superbowl caliber, regardless of the qb?

If the answer is no, then the next question is should the eagles waste another year when they could be developing Kolb?

Although I don't agree with most of what Harls says, he does have one point.

Michael Vick his entire career before this year has either thrown to his primary receiver or ran with the ball, this year he's actually checking down. I guess we'll have to see whether or not he'll revert to his old ways.
      Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SOS Crunchy View Post
        He's a pro bowl quarterback with wide receiver speed and a cannon arm.

The better question is do you really think that this Eagles defense with Opie as the Coordinator is superbowl caliber, regardless of the qb?

If the answer is no, then the next question is should the eagles waste another year when they could be developing Kolb?

Although I don't agree with most of what Harls says, he does have one point.

Michael Vick his entire career before this year has either thrown to his primary receiver or ran with the ball, this year he's actually checking down. I guess we'll have to see whether or not he'll revert to his old ways.
        Well,,,, I dont think their is any team that the eagles just couldnt beat. That includes the Jets ,Ravens and Patriots. throw the steelers in there as well.

To me The NFL is wide open. as a matter of fact the 72 miami boys havent popped that bottle of champagne this early in years.

I dont buy the we cant win the super bowl shit. Not this year. The freaking Giants are 5-2. You dont think the eagles can beat them?

So yeah the defense sucks but the Iggs could still make it to the show. As long as The QB is producing.

If Vick starts playing shitty than put his sorry ass on the bench. Same goes

for kobbler. I really dont give a fuck about their past and what they did with other teams.

On Sunday I would like to see the Eagles win. As long as their is a chance to go to the playoffs you play the best players.

Life is too short. See ya around

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan-d-terrible View Post
          And you base this on what?

How good his balls feel in your hands?

Ive never met an eagle fan that goes to a game or goes to watch the team play at the bar with a mentality that loseing will be ok.

And I still havnt cause your just acting like a douche. I hope.
          YOUR SIG SAYS SPELL CHECK IN PROGRESS, TRY USING IT EVERY NOW AND THEN.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Im working on it.

Comment

So klob can improve under Reid, but Vick can't? That fucking felon...
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Well, I'm sorry to tell you this but...

there are very few qbs out there that are going to play like Peyton Manning after only playing 6 games.

So if Kolb has one bad game, especially with there being hard winds and shitty o-line play, you have to bear with him.

What I don't get is why people praise Vick as being an outstanding quarterback after playing 2 great games vs. 2 shitty teams, but when Kolb has 2 great games vs. a shitty team and arguably the best team in the NFC, most people still have alot of doubts about him.
                Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

Dude, he doesn't like Vick because of his off the field activities, and that is it. Has nothing to do with football. It's not so much that he thinks Vick will revert to his old ways as much as he straight up ignores the fact that he has made changes, at least for now, to his game and his life. No point in arguing with him.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by SOS Crunchy View Post
                    there are very few qbs out there that are going to play like Peyton Manning after only playing 6 games.

So if Kolb has one bad game, especially with there being hard winds and shitty o-line play, you have to bear with him.

What I don't get is why people praise Vick as being an outstanding quarterback after playing 2 great games vs. 2 shitty teams, but when Kolb has 2 great games vs. a shitty team and arguably the best team in the NFC, most people still have alot of doubts about him.
                    Im going to praise the Qb that looks the best as long as the eagles got a shot at winning.

If you want to fuck around with the kobbler when their 4 and 6 then go ahead.

But all I want is wins.

Not excuses for a QB that has done nothing yet in this league.

Comment

He's gonna look even better

when we trade him for a 1st round pick! Cleveland? Oakland? Jacksonville? Minnesota? Bueller?

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                        Dude, he doesn't like Vick because of his off the field activities, and that is it. Has nothing to do with football. It's not so much that he thinks Vick will revert to his old ways as much as he straight up ignores the fact that he has made changes, at least for now, to his game and his life. No point in arguing with him.

The fact that I think Vick is a giant piece of shit as a human doesn't play into my opinion of why Kolb should start. Were you screaming that McNabb was now the great changed QB when he would string together a couple good games?

Then why do you do it with Vick. He has been consistently one of the worst starting QBs in the NFL when he was starting for the Falcons. Now 2 games with the Eagles after sucking in the preseason and sucking in the practices now he is a changed player. I don't buy it. He is a reckless player and I don't think is good enough to take a team to the superbowl unless that team is built around running the ball and a great Defense something that obviously can't be said about the Eagles.

Vick is the superior athlete but I think Kolb can become the better QB he has shown signs of it already.

Comment

Working...
                        X