I guarantee the Rangers score a run in this game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guarantee the Rangers score a run in this game

Coming to you live from Always Right HQ yet again. In case you were wondering, the Rangers will score in this World Series game 2. In all likelihood the Rangers will win as well.

I'll look forward to reading the "good call" replies later.

Originally posted by APatel81 View Post
    Coming to you live from Always Right HQ yet again. In case you were wondering, the Rangers will score in this World Series game 2. In all likelihood the Rangers will win as well.

Yet again, you've misspelled "retarded asshole HQ". I'm beginning to think you're ignoring my corrections, Ashish. Like yourself, I am merely trying to improve the board, and I do not appreciate your continual disregard for my input.

Comment

I need a "good call" on this...

So what do you prefer on your ass pate, the mint chutney or tamarind chutney?
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Grammar Troll View Post
        Yet again, you've misspelled "retarded asshole HQ". I'm beginning to think you're ignoring my corrections, Ashish. Like yourself, I am merely trying to improve the board, and I do not appreciate your continual disregard for my input.
        Thank you for everything you do, GT. Your wisdom is much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by APatel81 View Post

good call

Comment

Why don't you make a prediction that the Eagles aren't going to win the Superbowl because the opposite of what you predict seems to always comes true.
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Bwaa!

AssPate strikes out again. He's gonna have to sell the tires off his van down by the river.
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
              X