No announcement yet.

Gino's Hamburgers Are Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortunately, they are shallow assholes from the top down, so there's a certain about of superficiality that goes into their hiring process.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

They have a JJ out here in Joplin its not bad

Comment

The Origional Gino's Logo;

Was a big soda cup with a Football player on it, #89!
        "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

Wow...f'n Gino's

Will they still have the names of things printed on them? i.e. "Cup" on all the cups, "Straw" on all the straws etc...

I tried Johnny Rockets for the first time a few weeks back at Union Station in DC...pretty dang tasty with a nice crispy crust.

Gino's location I visited was West Goshen shopping center in West Chester. Wonder if they'll still have those little desert cups...mmm, the cheesecake one.
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I have a question...

Growing up in NJ, back in the 70's, there was a Geno's Kentucky Fried Chicken...was that the same thing?

I vaguely remember serving burgers + the KFC...

Comment

Ooops...

Originally posted by eagleinx346 View Post
              Growing up in NJ, back in the 70's, there was a Geno's Kentucky Fried Chicken...was that the same thing?

I meant "Gino's"

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                Will they still have the names of things printed on them? i.e. "Cup" on all the cups, "Straw" on all the straws etc...

I tried Johnny Rockets for the first time a few weeks back at Union Station in DC...pretty dang tasty with a nice crispy crust.

Gino's location I visited was West Goshen shopping center in West Chester. Wonder if they'll still have those little desert cups...mmm, the cheesecake one.
                Boycott Johnny Rockets. Owned by the Littlest Telemarketer.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by eagleinx346 View Post

Yeah Gino's had KFC for quite a while at least at my local one in Claymont, DE.
                  --------

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                    Is Jimmy John's out your way yet?
                    I had a couple of Jimmy John's sandwiches when I was out in Denver last year. It was decent for a chain place-- actually better than some deli's in NYC. But I really don't consider NYC a good hoagie.. err "hero" town, although I'm sure there has to be a few gems somewhere here..

On the other hand Jimmy John's is nowhere as good as your typical Philadelphia area hoagie shop, IMO. Really, there is no comparison. I could make a crack about the midwest and chain restaurants here, but I'll pass.
                    --------

Comment

I remember them having KFC also ... I went to see Freddie "Mad Dog" Carter at the opening of one on Kirkwood Hwy I think, and there was one on 896 heading out of Newark near 95 also.

If I'm not mistaken, they were turned into Roy Rogers restaurants, which kept the chicken and hamburger concept.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

NYC don't do subs/heros/hoagies.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Anyone else remember the old fast food commercial

...promising a burger, fries and a Coke--"and change back from your dollar"?

Damn, that seems like a million years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                            ...promising a burger, fries and a Coke--"and change back from your dollar"?

Damn, that seems like a million years ago.
                            I remember getting that with change back from $.50
                            "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

bwahahaha

Hello Mister Brevity, meet Mister Bloviation.
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X