still bummed about Philths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still bummed about Philths

havent been around much...just a dead time with the bye week and we should have been getting into the series...have not watched one inning of it.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Me too

It sucks. 3 games lost by one run. Ugh. What a kick in the nuts. I haven't watched an inning either. I usually cruise by it, check the score in the upper corner of the screen, and move on to something else.

Comment

Likewise. They took a vote at the bowling alley last night of what to watch. I voted for hockbore.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        havent been around much...just a dead time with the bye week and we should have been getting into the series...have not watched one inning of it.
        I haven't missed an inning. SF is going to take this series in 5. TX has been outmatched from the start

Comment

I was sickened by the Vagiants sportsmanship in NLCS game 6. I DVRed WS game 1 because I wanted to see Cliff Lee walk all over Tiny Tim. When I heard that Texas lost, I just deleted the recording. Baseball season is officially over.

I'm now emotionally preparing for a mediocre Eagle football season.
          Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

The Phils outscored the Giants 20-19 in 6 games--in TWO games against the Rangers, the Giants have already scored 20. I hope the Phils are all watching this and come back with a vengance next year. The key team in the division is the Mets with them hiring Alderson as their GM--he's a proven guy and we'll have to see who he hires as manager. I don't think the Braves players will play the same way for Gonzalez that they did for Cox.

Comment

sports, for this year, is pretty much over for this fan.

haven't watched an entire single eagles game, & doubt that I will until my signature happens. I'm just that fed-up with fatso & his merry band of whatevers.

might watch a series or two - here and there - but, as always, the waves of nausea create involuntary reflexes which trigger the remote control to change channels.

funny thing, I don't miss 'em.

not at all.

Comment

two years ago, on this day, at 9:58 PM, Brad Lidge struck out Eric Hinske to win the World Series

Comment

This thread is about who's the biggest whinning pussy.

It's Philly sports... man the fuck up.

Comment

To make things worse

I've been stuck in San Fran for the past few days on a job. There was Orange and Black swag EVERYWHERE and not the good Flyers kind.
                    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                    X