No announcement yet.

Warm weather vacation advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9530/5.0.0.328 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Morocco.

Comment

Binghamton, NY

They have a nice Cracker Barrel right off 81.

Comment

My buddy works for the State Department and he and his wife and kid just got sent there for two years. So far he says it is pretty cool. We'll probably go out and visit at some point.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          My buddy works for the State Department and he and his wife and kid just got sent there for two years. So far he says it is pretty cool. We'll probably go out and visit at some point.
          Don't get caught doing the nasty on the beach in Dubai. You'll never get home.
          Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Yeah, I can imagine it's a bit of fakery. It's supposed to be horribly expensive for what you get, too.

Comment

Interesting idea. I know somebody who works in Qatar, and it sounds like quite a happening place, too. I met a guy around here (the owner of a B&B outside of Chadds Ford) who was once worked for the Emir as the educational director for the schools in Doha. From his descriptions, it sounded like a pretty neat place.

Comment

Haha

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                They have a nice Cracker Barrel right off 81.
                Best restaurant ever!
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                X