Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a feeling Riley Cooper will be our best recieving threat after the Bye

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Yo Pricktracy

    Originally posted by sticktracy View Post
    Maybe thats what Andy's been saving him for. We havent used Riley as much because we have 2 pretty good recievers already. I like Riley because he is more physical than Desean and Maclin. I love them both also. But to me Riley reminds me of a white version of Andre Johnson. He simply just has that physical toughness, he fights for the ball, and has amazing ablility to make a play on a ball anywhere near him. Riley could also be a great redzone target. If this guy is the player we all think he will be.

    I say if Desean is asking for to much money when its time to resign him trade him. We will be fine with Riley , and Maclin is playing lights out this season as well. You have to be impressed with his play. Riley can also be a great redzone target with more playing time.I just having a feeling about this Riley kid with Vick and his rifle arm. Because Riley Cooper can be a number 1 reciever in this league. He just has the it factor. We saw it in training camp, pre season, and against the Titans.I know we havent seen that much of him, but im already sold on this kid.
    Don't know if I'd go as far as Andre Johnson....Maybe Ed McCaffrey. I'd be happy with that
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      So lemme get this straight...you think comparing

      A) 1. rookie WR
      2. taken #159 overall
      3. one legitimate regular season game

      to

      B) 1. veteran WR
      2. taken #3 overall
      3. consensus top 3 WR in the NFL for years

      is moronic? that's hard to believe...this sicktracy guy is somethin else
      Wait til after the bye. You all will owe me and engraved apology. Dallas last season shown that Desean and Maclin can both be shut down other teams took note. Matter a fact Dallas done it to us 3 times. Riley will be a huge factor after the bye, Book it.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by sticktracy View Post
        Wait til after the bye. You all will owe me and engraved apology. Dallas last season shown that Desean and Maclin can both be shut down other teams took note. Matter a fact Dallas done it to us 3 times. Riley will be a huge factor after the bye, Book it.
        Calling Grammar Troll. Please do your duty.
        Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:



        "I know I'm stupid"

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Cosmo View Post
          Calling Grammar Troll. Please do your duty.
          Its called typing slang. Just because white people like to type out the whole word doesnt mean everyone has too. LOL

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by sticktracy View Post
            Its called typing slang. Just because white people like to type out the whole word doesnt mean everyone has too. LOL
            doesn't*

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by sticktracy View Post
              Its called typing slang. Just because white people like to type out the whole word doesnt mean everyone has too. LOL
              Racist

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by sticktracy View Post
                Its called typing slang. Just because white people like to type out the whole word doesnt mean everyone has too. LOL
                If the only problem with your posts was an excessive use of internet slang, that would be one thing.

                However, you add run-on sentences, lack of punctuation, incorrect use of past tense and show a general lack of knowledge when it comes to speaking and/or typing like a normal human being.

                This weekend's got to be a HUGE weekend for you, because if I'm guessing your age, based on the way you post, I'm saying 13 or 14 TOPS.

                Hope you get a lot of candy! Remember, don't eat anything that's already open, brush your teeth after your done and DO NOT go in to that "nice" man's van. Actually, on second thought, DO go in to that man's van.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                  If the only problem with your posts was an excessive use of internet slang, that would be one thing.

                  However, you add run-on sentences, lack of punctuation, incorrect use of past tense and show a general lack of knowledge when it comes to speaking and/or typing like a normal human being.

                  This weekend's got to be a HUGE weekend for you, because if I'm guessing your age, based on the way you post, I'm saying 13 or 14 TOPS.

                  Hope you get a lot of candy! Remember, don't eat anything that's already open, brush your teeth after your done and DO NOT go in to that "nice" man's van. Actually, on second thought, DO go in to that man's van.
                  BWAH!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X