Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK when Dave Spindaro is criticizing you

then you're in trouble:

"I think teams are throwing at Ellis [Hobbs], clearly, and the Eagles have to make a coverage adjustment or they are going to have troubles. Big time troubles. I like Hobbs' tenacity and he started the season off well, but lately it has been tough sledding for Hobbs. Is there a better option here?"

Originally posted by Ballsy View Post
    then you're in trouble:

"I think teams are throwing at Ellis [Hobbs], clearly, and the Eagles have to make a coverage adjustment or they are going to have troubles. Big time troubles. I like Hobbs' tenacity and he started the season off well, but lately it has been tough sledding for Hobbs. Is there a better option here?"
    Wow,,, maybe they will bench him.

But I think hobbs is the best option until they are out of playoff contention.

Comment

I cant imagine any of the other corner could do worse the Hobbs at this point honestly. The guys been a train wreck the past few weeks.

Comment

Will Allen-esque
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

cant argue with that.

But the colts are coming to town. Who ya going to put out there?

Comment

A scarecrow that looks like Brian Dawkins. maybe that will deter them from throwing that way.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

BWAH!!

Comment

Bwahahahahaha!

Excellent!

Comment

Well when you get abused to the tune of 200+ yards and a hat trick, I don't think even Spadaro can put a positive spin on that..

Comment

Working...
                  X