Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vick to teamates" Think Superbowl" Theyre backing him to

http://tinyurl.com/Vicksuper

Hopefully you all save this thread because all the naysayers and doubters are going to have to eat crow when Vick wins us a superbowl. I wouldnt be shocked he won it. I think he can do it. Dont know why people doubt him. He is better than Mcnabb. Past or present. Mcnabb just had the better coach, better scheme and more offensive weapons and having a guy like Jim Johnson as our DC at the time helped him.

Vick carried atlanta on his back. Vick is the fastest, most elusive QB in NFL history, and has improved as a pocket passer and has proved when forced to throw from the pocket he can do it. How do you defend that? Its going to be very hard unless he is injured. The only way to beat Vick 1.0 in ATL was to force him to throw from the pocket. Thats was the only way, but he really had no great passing threats in ATL is what ppl fail to realize.After we win a Lombardi all the doubters will owe me an engraved apology. Remember this thread

Originally posted by sticktracy View Post
    http://tinyurl.com/Vicksuper

Hopefully you all save this thread because all the naysayers and doubters are going to have to eat crow when Vick wins us a superbowl. I wouldnt be shocked he won it. I think he can do it. Dont know why people doubt him. He is better than Mcnabb. Past or present. Mcnabb just had the better coach, better scheme and more offensive weapons and having a guy like Jim Johnson as our DC at the time helped him.

Vick carried atlanta on his back. Vick is the fastest, most elusive QB in NFL history, and has improved as a pocket passer and has proved when forced to throw from the pocket he can do it. How do you defend that? Its going to be very hard unless he is injured. The only way to beat Vick 1.0 in ATL was to force him to throw from the pocket. Thats was the only way, but he really had no great passing threats in ATL is what ppl fail to realize.After we win a Lombardi all the doubters will owe me an engraved apology. Remember this thread
    Hey Racist. All his non passing threats improved once the ball was in the relative area they were. That is why Vick was on the verge of being benched BEFORE his dog fighting came to light. The ONLY thing Vick ever did better then McNabb in his prime was run fast.

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post
      Hey Racist. All his non passing threats improved once the ball was in the relative area they were. That is why Vick was on the verge of being benched BEFORE his dog fighting came to light. The ONLY thing Vick ever did better then McNabb in his prime was run fast.
      No they didnt. Vick made Algae Crumpler a top 5 TE in the league and a pro bowler. What has Algae Crumpler done since he hasnt played with Vick. Thank you STFU

Michael Jenkins still sucks

Roddy white played with Vick as a rookie and he used to suck because he dropped passes . Roddy White admites he didnt study when Vick was in atlanta and partied alot.

Read this dumb ass, this was an interview done with Roddy White, you fuckn idiot

http://tinyurl.com/Roddywhitehow

Comment

Originally posted by sticktracy View Post
        No they didnt. Vick made Algae Crumpler a top 5 TE in the league and a pro bowler. What has Algae Crumpler done since he hasnt played with Vick. Thank you STFU

Michael Jenkins still sucks

Roddy white played with Vick as a rookie and he used to suck because he dropped passes . Roddy White admites he didnt study when Vick was in atlanta and partied alot.

Read this dumb ass, this was an interview done with Roddy White, you fuckn idiot

http://tinyurl.com/Roddywhitehow
        OH NO the racist called me an Idiot. You mentioned nothing of Vick being on the verge of being benched when he was in atlanta?

Comment

OH NO the racist called me an Idiot. You mentioned nothing of Vick being on the verge of being benched when he was in atlanta?
          You are an idiot. He was never on the verge of being benched for Matt Schaub dumbass. Matt Schaub couldnt even win with those pathetic recievers when Vick was injured in ATL. They couldnt have benched him anyways because he was the highest paid player in the league. Which adds more proof that youre an idiot that doesnt know what the fuck you're talking about.
          Last edited by sticktracy; 10-29-2010, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Why do you call him a racist? Just curious.

Comment

yeah,, its a pretty harsh statement.

Comment

You guys fight like mentally challenged lesbians

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan-d-terrible View Post
                  yeah,, its a pretty harsh statement.
                  exactly hes calling me racist for no reason. I think hes really the racist. He needs to take a look at this.

Vick was a one man team
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzAL4333WK4

Comment

He is right. The NFC is terrible. ANY team can make it. If he wants to Jimmy Rollins it and get us there I don't give a shit. Sounds awesome. Better than Mcnabb whining and smiling and pissing me off.

Side note. I am having a blast rooting against Mcnabb this year. Rooting against him is so much more fun than rooting for him. 6 TDs. 7 INTS. WAYYYYYYY TO GOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                      Why do you call him a racist? Just curious.
                      I call him a racist because according to him if you think kolb should be the starter you only think that because he is white.

Comment

I call him a racist because according to him if you think kolb should be the starter you only think that because he is white.

He had this whole thing about how I am a racist because I want Kolb.

Comment

He had this whole thing about how I am a racist because I want Kolb.
                          hmmmmmmmm you know what harls. if you guys were to exchange avatars and he was a kobbler and you were a vick backer you guys would sound the same.

bwah. Its like some kind of parallel universe type shit.

side note (yeah I used spell check on the words parallel universe.)

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan-d-terrible View Post
                            hmmmmmmmm you know what harls. if you guys were to exchange avatars and he was a kobbler and you were a vick backer you guys would sound the same.

bwah. Its like some kind of parallel universe type shit.

side note (yeah I used spell check on the words parallel universe.)
                            One of the biggest differences is I am not sayin Vick is horrible as a QB I just don't think he is good enough in this system. Vick has the same flaws McNabb did. neither are accurate enough to be in a pass pass pass offense. Vick has more talent around him then McNabb had but McNabb had a much better defense then the eagles have now. Which i think puts us in the same not good enough category we have been in.

Comment

One of the biggest differences is I am not sayin Vick is horrible as a QB I just don't think he is good enough in this system. Vick has the same flaws McNabb did. neither are accurate enough to be in a pass pass pass offense. Vick has more talent around him then McNabb had but McNabb had a much better defense then the eagles have now. Which i think puts us in the same not good enough category we have been in.
                              Sorry Harls,,,,,,,but you just sound like whatever Vick does it wont matter so you just try to fluff kobbler.

I am willing to bet when the game is on you are not really this obnoctious.

Oh and by the way if you have been calling for Mcnabbs head all these years then you got bigger problems than hating Vick.

All jokes aside.

I really dont think either Vick or Kobbler will EVER be able to hold

MR. Mcnabbs jockstrap. That is real talk.

Comment

Working...
                              X