Vick interview on WIP last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vick interview on WIP last night

He says the Birds will win the NFC East. His goal is 9-0 down the stretch. Says this is by the far the most talented team he's ever played on. Isn't worried about the contract situation, just enjoying the moment. I like how he just answers questions matter of factly ... refreshing.

Originally posted by Ballsy View Post
    He says the Birds will win the NFC East. His goal is 9-0 down the stretch. Says this is by the far the most talented team he's ever played on. Isn't worried about the contract situation, just enjoying the moment. I like how he just answers questions matter of factly ... refreshing.

I like where his head is, but as I said last night, unless he is willing to replace Hobbs at CB, his vision is a pipe dream.

Then again, go ahead and play both ways. Vick could be the next Chuck Bednarik.
    Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Amazing ... he didn't pick a game in which his goal was to lose?

Refreshing.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

bwa!

you just can't get over your guy, can you?

Comment

I don't have a "guy" ... but I sure do enjoy chuckling at gullible nitwits.
          Last edited by slag; 10-30-2010, 12:21 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

your words hurt me

stop it. Who was there for you when they attacked Considine? Me that's who!

Comment

You did?

I thought I was the only member of the "You Can't Call Considine A Pussy If You Don't Play In The NFL" club.

Comment

Working...
              X