No announcement yet.

Ellis Hobbs to the bench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't think Patterson looked too good when he was playing in place of Ashanti in San Fran. Crabtree and Morgan were abusing him out there. He looked decent in some of the preseason games, tho. Prolly just a bandaid--like Slizz said, might as well put Lindley out there at some point, I think we know what we have in Hanson and DPatt.
    "The fact is, we carefully edit our reality, searching for evidence that confirms what we already believe. Although we pretend we’re empiricists — our views dictated by nothing but the facts — we’re actually blinkered, especially when it comes to information that contradicts our theories." - Jonah Lehrer

Comment

Bowen says Hobbs did not practice and was at Dr. May have been hurt against Tenn. I hope so. If he was healthy, he does not even deserve to be on roster, let alone start.
      Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Plaxico is smiling because he just bent over to pick up the soap.

Comment

Hobbs was bad against the Falcons the week before, too. I thought he was OK in the early part of the season, but lets not forget Greg Jennings and the GB WR Corps having a hearty laugh at Hobbs technique after he just ran right by him for a TD in the first game--not the best start to the year. Unfortunately, Hobbs really won that battle for RCB in TC over those other guys. May portend bad things to come against Manning.
          "The fact is, we carefully edit our reality, searching for evidence that confirms what we already believe. Although we pretend we’re empiricists — our views dictated by nothing but the facts — we’re actually blinkered, especially when it comes to information that contradicts our theories." - Jonah Lehrer

Comment

Working...
          X