Eagles have no interest in Randy Moss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles have no interest in Randy Moss

I heard from a source just a little bit ago that the Eagles are not interested in Randy Moss and will not put a waiver claim in for him.

More inside as I get it...

Oh no.. Moss is going to be an Eagle.

Comment

Eagles is too cheap to spend 6mils on a player for the last 7 games of the season. Also, they wouldn't want their young WRs to get distracted by having Moss here either.

Offensive line help is what we need, not another WRs.

Comment

Originally posted by APatel81 View Post
        I heard from a source just a little bit ago that the Eagles are not interested in Randy Moss and will not put a waiver claim in for him.

huge surprise, but thanks for clearing that up!

Comment

They wouldn't jave a chance at him anyway...

Originally posted by APatel81 View Post

After the trading deadline, ALL vets are exposed to waivers, which means that teams can put in a claim for him, but at the head of the line are the teams with the worst records in the league--Buffalo, Dallas, SF, Denver, etc. I wouldn't be surpirsed if Jerruh puts in a claim for him. He needs to sell more tickets to come and see his 1-6 team.

Comment

Originally posted by ashaman View Post
            Eagles is too cheap to spend 6mils on a player for the last 7 games of the season. Also, they wouldn't want their young WRs to get distracted by having Moss here either.

Offensive line help is what we need, not another WRs.
            I be hearin Randy gonna run wit first team O line as tha right guard.
            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Roy Williams would shit himself

Comment

tsk tsk AssPate, you're not even trying anymore

Comment

Working...
                X