Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the best to Collie, but that is a fucking BULLSHIT CALL

UTTER FUCKING BULLSHIT
    "The fact is, we carefully edit our reality, searching for evidence that confirms what we already believe. Although we pretend we’re empiricists — our views dictated by nothing but the facts — we’re actually blinkered, especially when it comes to information that contradicts our theories." - Jonah Lehrer

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9530/5.0.0.328 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Is this fucking football or fucking soccer???? Bull fucking Shit call. This league is getting so pussy.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-07-2010, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JofreyRice View Post
      UTTER FUCKING BULLSHIT
      Level of Agreement: 100%

He certainly was not defenseless, and the initial hit was shoulder-to-shoulder. The trailing defender did hit helmet-to-helmet, but it was certainly not intentional and the WR was a runner at that point, just like the announcers said. An utterly ridiculous call, and even more damaging is the non-fumble call. Fuck a ref.

Comment

How the fuck was he defenseless.. He was a fucking runner.. Fucking bs with this pussy shit.. With that being said I hope collie the best

Comment

The 3rd down call on Patterson was bullshit as well--

Originally posted by BladedEagle View Post
          Level of Agreement: 100%

He certainly was not defenseless, and the initial hit was shoulder-to-shoulder. The trailing defender did hit helmet-to-helmet, but it was certainly not intentional and the WR was a runner at that point, just like the announcers said. An utterly ridiculous call, and even more damaging is the non-fumble call. Fuck a ref.
          Since when it is illegal contact WITHIN FIVE YARDS and the defender is standing still qhile the reciever mows him down???

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9530/5.0.0.328 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

He got jacked and it was 100% legal.

Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-07-2010, 06:36 PM.

Comment

No way unnecessary roughness and it was a clear fumble. Incredible fuck up
              "One Strike away, nothing and two the count to Hinske. Fans on their feet; rally towels being waved. Brad Lidge stretches. The 0-2 pitch - swing and a miss, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"
              Harry Kalas

Comment

Clean hit. You can't have tackle football without that
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

UTTER FUCKING BULLSHIT
                  Level of agreement: Infinity.

Horseshit. I get protecting players but I'm starting to think I don't know the rules of football anymore. You know it's bad when you start to think the NBA is officiated better than this political BS.

Comment

UTTER FUCKING BULLSHIT
                    I wonder if the ref will be fined for his mistake? 15k?

Comment

Working...
                    X