Kolb to Titans ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kolb to Titans ?

That seems to be a good fit for him, think Fisher will give up his #1 pick this year for him, he should get a nice return for Vince Young to counter balance that move.

They won't give up a 1 for him (nobody will) now that the new CBA is going to have a wage scale like the NBA. Teams won't be afraid of the $40 million dollar mistake like they were in year's past. Now it costs tens of millions less to roll the dice on a QB in the 1st round.

I was at that game. So was Jeff Fisher and the Titans scouts. Kolb didn't finish and we choked that game away in the 4th Q. Pig Stabba will never get us a 1st round pick like he would have before giving teams more tape.

I'm not sure the guy is even the equivalent of AJ Feeley anymore. His arm sucks. Reminds me more of Detmer than anything, which sucks. He's a bum.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-06-2011, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      They won't give up a 1 for him (nobody will) now that the new CBA is going to have a wage scale like the NBA. Teams won't be afraid of the $40 million dollar mistake like they were in year's past. Now it costs tens of millions less to roll the dice on a QB in the 1st round.

I was at that game. So was Jeff Fisher and the Titans scouts. Kolb didn't finish and we choked that game away in the 4th Q. Pig Stabba will never get us a 1st round pick like he would have before giving teams more tape.

I'm not sure the guy is even the equivalent of AJ Feeley anymore. His arm sucks. Reminds me more of Detmer than anything, which sucks. He's a bum.
      With all due respect, noone but Little and now apparently you are taking much from that performance. Did you expect Kolb to light it up with second stringers against Dallas's first stringers? He may be a bum but its still early to tell.
      Last edited by Greenstealth; 01-06-2011, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Wirelessly posted (diggle crackberry: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9800; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.1+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.246 Mobile Safari/534.1+)

Klob sucks and Vince Young is getting cut. Where the fuck have u been?
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Hey stupid ass N00b

Originally posted by justeagles View Post
          That seems to be a good fit for him, think Fisher will give up his #1 pick this year for him, he should get a nice return for Vince Young to counter balance that move.
          Let me give you a little education.

You dont put a headline out like tht indicating a report or rumor that is out there...and follow it up with your stupid ass n00b premise.

Earth to n00b: Young will be CUT if he hasnt been already.

Damn you are fuckng stoooo-pid
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Where did I say anything about the meaningless game last week exactly? I didn't even bother going out to watch it bc it meant jack squat.

I rewatched the GB game last night on NFLN though and think I've seen enough of Kolb to determine he doesn't have what it takes. You honestly think he's as good as AJ Feeley? He's a backup, period.
            Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-06-2011, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Yeah that game doesn't tell us anything...

Glad everyone else on the offense kept it at least respectable, Goooood forbid Kolb try to...

Lame ass shit Green, I expect more from you

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
                Yeah that game doesn't tell us anything...

Glad everyone else on the offense kept it at least respectable, Goooood forbid Kolb try to...

Lame ass shit Green, I expect more from you
                Kept it respectable? They ran the ball well and that was it. If the oline played THAT bad in front of vick you wouldn't be on here blaming vick.

Comment

Originally posted by justeagles View Post
                  Fisher is probably gone and Kolb MIGHT return a 3rd round pick.

Comment

I was at the Falcon game ... he had what it takes that day.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Titans announced Vince Young is the guy who's leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                        Where did I say anything about the meaningless game last week exactly? I didn't even bother going out to watch it bc it meant jack squat.

I rewatched the GB game last night on NFLN though and think I've seen enough of Kolb to determine he doesn't have what it takes. You honestly think he's as good as AJ Feeley? He's a backup, period.
                        When you said you were at that game and they fell short in the fourth quarter I thought you were referring to the dallas game. I was at the gb game. No kolb didn't look good and do you honestly think feeley would have done better getting his face planted into the turf like Kolb was? Please, tell me what credentials you and little have that gives you the ability to judge a qb after six starts in three years? Why didn't you and little use those credentials last year or anytime before this season and give us the foresight into just how good Vick would be? Do I think Kolb is good right now? No. Can I say how good Kolb would be with experience? No. I'd love to know what exactly gives you that ability.

Comment

He has looked as bad as Ellsworth and Little need to make that assessment, but he's also looked good enough to wonder which guy he really is.

I agree it's a coin flip right now ... and my coin landed on it's edge.

Comment

he doesn't pass my eyeball test.

I can tell when a guy has it or doesn't. It's a gift.

Kolb doesn't have it. Don't take it personally.

Comment

These the same eyeballs that assessed Wisconsin and lost the coon dog and the tractor last Saturday?

Comment

Working...
                              X