I want all my fellow igglephans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want all my fellow igglephans

To pray or hope the best for my friends joey, alex, adam, and avery... My good friend Joey was driving at 11:30 in the morning, the night after prom and was on his way home on the highway and flipped his car 6 times... He faded off and looked and saw he was off the road and over corrected and flipped the car 6 times... Tragically, a girl I some what knew Avery died in the accident.. My friend Joey who was driving punctured his lung, alex is in intensive care and is in good shape now somehow after being ejected 40 feet into a tree, and my friend adam broke his neck. My good friend Joey got released today but is just in complete trama... It was the most insane thing ever seeing him when he was running around the hospital telling everyone how sorry he was once the doctors told him Avery was dead.. You guys hope the best for them.... No one deserves to go through shit like this...

Sorry to hear this news. My thoughts are with them.

Comment

so how drunk was the driver?

Comment

Originally posted by The Token Asshole View Post
        so how drunk was the driver?
        Unnecessary
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Sorry for your loss
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

whats unnecessary is his jerkoff friend was either drunk or too tired to drive and may have killed other people because of it.

Comment

Sorry for the loss and what your friend must be going through... Can't imagine.
              Last edited by D Leff; 05-02-2011, 09:57 PM.

Comment

fuck what is this the guy's asking for prayer now is not the time to bitch about decisions that were already made I'm sorry you're the most perfect person in the world... I mean I get what you're saying but come on

Comment

i think its tragic. It bothers me someone got killed because he shouldnt have been driving in the first place, weather because he was drinking or because he was too tired. Seems like the latter here. Way too young.

Comment

Terrible news

Prayers are with your friends.
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

My condolences for the loss of your friend. I hope you and everyone affected by this accident come through it as best as possible.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Sorry to hear that man.

Comment

i think its tragic. It bothers me someone got killed because he shouldnt have been driving in the first place, weather because he was drinking or because he was too tired. Seems like the latter here. Way too young.
                          He wasn't drunk man........ Joey is always the designated driver for their group of friends... he is the most innocuous one outta the whole bunch... He is the only one in that group who doesnt party or anything... He told me he literally just dozed for 2 seconds and he heard the buzz on the side of the road and he was close to the guard rail and he just freaked out and over corrected... Everybody was asleep except for him, but he helped 3 of them out of the car and then called the ambulance
                          Last edited by phillyeagles36; 05-02-2011, 11:11 PM.

Comment

I cant feel sorry for your friend dude just cant. For everyone else I feel for. But I think they should charge your friend with whatever they can.

Comment

Fucking piece of shit

whats unnecessary is his jerkoff friend was either drunk or too tired to drive and may have killed other people because of it.
                              Get fucking serious you fucking dumbass. If you didn't want to wish the best for the guy's friends, don't post. I guess you feel good about judging high school kids for a possible mistake when you don't know the circumstances. Did you read that these people were coming from the prom?! I am sure none of us did anything stupid on that night, and we should definitely judge them. What a joke.

My thoughts and prayers are with these kids...what a tragedy.
                              Last edited by ArkansasEagle; 05-02-2011, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X