We still have no pass rush....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JofreyRice View Post
    No, I've looked at the postseason stuff, and we've had this discussion before.
    I was talking about Jimmy but the same could be said about Cole (as I stated in previous post).

Comment

ha ha, yeah, my mistake.
      "The fact is, we carefully edit our reality, searching for evidence that confirms what we already believe. Although we pretend we’re empiricists — our views dictated by nothing but the facts — we’re actually blinkered, especially when it comes to information that contradicts our theories." - Jonah Lehrer

Comment

The first thing I think of when Utley is mentioned is 5 HRs in the World Series against the Yanks. It sucks he's got physical problems.

Reyes would 'TO' this locker room. He's a clown.

Comment

I'm particularly concerned because if Reid and co. plan on using Dmitri Patterson and Trevard Lindley at corner this upcoming year, and they do NOTHING to help Cole.......
          Last edited by CBrownSays; 05-03-2011, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JofreyRice View Post
            probably too rich for Lurban's blood, tho. It would be cool to have an athletic 290-300 pound end setting the edge over there, especially since the Eagles are likely to have bums at LB again, but I can't see them doing it.

Ray McDonald is another good 3-4 DE that can rush the passer, and he'll be a FA, too.

I forgot, another Eagles bargain basement type guy is Dave Ball, who racked up 7 sacks for Washburn in Tennessee last year in only 11 games. He's really shit against the run, tho. 255 lbs. Fastballz.

And an injury-plagued Bargain Basement Eagles type guy is probably Mathias Kiwanuka. The Giants jerked him around between end and OLB, and now they have Tuck, Humanurine and Jean-Francois Pierre Jacques in front of him. Prolly hits the market.

My money is on Babin coming back, I think he would comeback for a "reasonable" amount that would be FO friendly. JMO.

Comment

Working...
            X