Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Riggleman...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jim Riggleman...

    http://twitpic.com/4sspvm
    Last edited by datskat; 05-03-2011, 04:13 PM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by datskat View Post

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by datskat View Post
      Speak softly and sit on a big stick.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by W. Coast Mac Backer View Post
        Speak softly and sit on a big stick.

        I was just shocked by the thickness of Brian Wilsons beard stashed on the left hand side of the pic..... but now that you mention it... seems Riggleman likes the way the bat feels UP HIS ASS!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CBrownSays View Post
          I was just shocked by the thickness of Brian Wilsons beard stashed on the left hand side of the pic..... but now that you mention it... seems Riggleman likes the way the bat feels UP HIS ASS!
          That shiiiit always makes Wilson look like he's in the Witness Protection program, or something, to me. Not on MY team, if I was Mgr. or upper mngmnt. Wilson seems like pretty much of an assclown/showpony, from what I've seen of him.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by W. Coast Mac Backer View Post
            That shiiiit always makes Wilson look like he's in the Witness Protection program, or something, to me. Not on MY team, if I was Mgr. or upper mngmnt. Wilson seems like pretty much of an assclown/showpony, from what I've seen of him.
            hey dodgers phan, shut up.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GoodFella View Post
              hey dodgers phan, shut up.
              You obviously have no clue about WCMB.

              It's:
              1) Phillies
              ...........2) Angels

              1) Eagles

              1) Flyers
              ...........2) Ducks

              1) Lakers
              2) Sixers (from 1976, Dr. J --thru-- 1992, Sir Charles)

              ".........." = "distant 2nd favorite"


              Now, go away fool.

              Comment


              • #8
                3. Dodgers

                3. LA Rams

                3. LA Kings

                3. LA Clippers

                thanks for the list, lover of all things bin laden.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GoodFella View Post
                  3. Dodgers

                  3. LA Rams

                  3. LA Kings

                  3. LA Clippers

                  thanks for the list, lover of all things bin laden.
                  Whatever you say, BossMan.



                  (I still very much dig your avatar.)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GoodFella View Post
                    3. Dodgers

                    3. LA Rams

                    3. LA Kings

                    3. LA Clippers

                    thanks for the list, lover of all things bin laden.
                    (You forgot the L.A. Rai-DUHS, and the ABA's Anaheim Amigos/L.A. Stars.)

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X