Eagles Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles Tickets

I've looked all over for years for a good website to get Eagles tickets from that doesn't charge an arm and a leg - finally found one.

http://www.dollystickets.com/nfl-foo...eagles-tickets

Bought tickets for the Giants and Cowboys games. Pretty decent seats for a lot less then what I have paid scalping or on Stubhub.

Go away, spammer.

Comment

Nice marketing technique

DIE SPAMMING SCUM!!

Comment

Hello, Dolly. So, where are these seats, and how much did you pay for them? How long have you been an Eagles fan? Do you personally know AssPate?
        WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
        - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
        - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Whoa guys...hold on. Not a spammer at all. Just because I posted a link does not mean I'm spamming you. Sorry if you think that. I have been an Eagles fan all my life and just got excited about the tickets I found.

Comment

Not how this works

Originally posted by djd View Post
            Whoa guys...hold on. Not a spammer at all. Just because I posted a link does not mean I'm spamming you. Sorry if you think that. I have been an Eagles fan all my life and just got excited about the tickets I found.
            Just joining a message board and hawking the fact you got great tickets= Spammer!
            Everyone one this board could care less how, where, what you get your tickets from...

Comment

Well sorry if you guys all feel that way. I was just trying to share where I got my tickets and thought it would help those of you interested in going to a game or two. I have nothing to do with or no affiliation with the actual website.

Comment

There are still singles to most of the games available. If you're going to get fee-raped, why not get raped by the best, Ticketmaster?

Comment

Originally posted by djd View Post
                  Whoa guys...hold on. Not a spammer at all. Just because I posted a link does not mean I'm spamming you.
                  Yes, it does.
                  The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

I call bullsh*t

You registered so that you can post. Great. The first thing you post isn't a hello, a comment, or something conversational. Your first post is basically a link to a presumably commercial venture (I say presumably because I didn't follow it). What are we supposed to think of you? At worst, your a spammer. At best, you're just annoying.

Comment

Is Dolly a goer?

Know what I mean? Know what I mean? Nudge, nudge. Nudge, nudge. Know what I mean? Say no more....know what I mean?
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

That website is not any cheaper then any other ass raping website that sells tickets. 135 dollars for a 200 level seat is almost twice face. Not to mention what the outrages fees they want to charge are. Youll be paying over 300 dollars rip off!!!

Comment

Please.

We weren't riding on this....

John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Yea real good deal. They charge fucking 80 dollars in fees. fucking joke.

Comment

Working...
                            X