Sunday Ticket now available on PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Ticket now available on PS3

This is great news because I can't get DTV. How much do DTV owners pay for this?

http://i.joystiq.com/2011/08/17/directv-teams-up-with-ps3-for-sunday-nfl-ticket/

Direct ticket is free this year.

Comment

Originally posted by dcbassguy:1575633
      Direct ticket is free this year.
      For new customers only, how much do existing customers pay?

Comment

If you buy it right now it is $335. http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nfl

But they usually give deals if you order early, I forget how much I paid but it was less than $300

Comment

$335.00 Your kidding!

That is equal to 125 beers in my local sports bar! That is an entire season worth of beers!
          "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

I always get products too soon. I'm waiting until it comes out on a PS4.

Comment

i might have to sell my 360 and get a PS3. with netflix, extra innings, center ice, and sunday ticket, there is no longer any need for cable.

kind of funny that extra innings only costs 200 bucks and you get 10 times as many games as with sunday ticket.

Comment

Too much for me, I can afford it but I like watching the Eagles in sports bars. I get to meet new people, shoot the shit, and share my in-depth knowledge of sports and the Eagles. That typically last until halftime. After halftime they tend to move away. BUT that only means i get to meet more new people.
                Last edited by Dolomite; 08-17-2011, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  i might have to sell my 360 and get a PS3. with netflix, extra innings, center ice, and sunday ticket, there is no longer any need for cable.

kind of funny that extra innings only costs 200 bucks and you get 10 times as many games as with sunday ticket.
                  But watching an NFL game is 10 times more valuable than watching a baseball game. Maybe 20 times more valuable. I rarely watch regular season baseball games for free, let alone pay for them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                    But watching an NFL game is 10 times more valuable than watching a baseball game. Maybe 20 times more valuable. I rarely watch regular season baseball games for free, let alone pay for them.
                    i agree that watching an NFL game is 10 times more valuable than watching an MLB game, but i disagree with your kelly green view on baseball. if i'm at home and the phillies are on, i watch.

Comment

Pardon my dimness...

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

But if I buy a PS3, from whom do I order the Sunday ticket service? Directv?
                      DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
                        Too much for me, I can afford it but I like watching the Eagles in sports bars. I get to meet new people, shoot the shit, and share my in-depth knowledge of sports and the Eagles. That typically last until halftime. After halftime they tend to move away. BUT that only means i get to meet more new people.
                        I've been on message boards a long time, and that is one of my favorite posts ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                          But if I buy a PS3, from whom do I order the Sunday ticket service? Directv?
                          they'll probably have a firmware update within the next week or two that will put the software you need to view it. Then I assume you just sign up straight from the PS3 or a certain web page like they do with Netflix and the MLB package

Comment

Working...
                          X