No announcement yet.

Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KR is still important, but clearly it has been reduced. If Higgins doesn't make the team as a WR they will probably just go with Lewis as KR. If they had a really dynamic returner, he might make the team just for that role still.
    Last edited by common wealth; 08-18-2011, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Id keep Moss over Higgins. Higgins hasnt done anything to impress. Id keep Hall over both of them. Cant believe I said that.

Comment

If they keep a sixth wr it's Hall.

Watch.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Hanson?

Like Iggle05 said earlier, where is Joselio Hanson? He gotta be on the list if he's not traded yet.

Comment

Hanson may get the axe for cap room, considering how good the young/cheap CB's have practiced. It's a shame, Lindley from what I watched at practices isn't as good as Hughes.

Higgins is a return guy, I think he sticks before Hall. Higgins is truly a top tier KR/PR. i know DJax does that as well, but he isn't worth risking except in "Special Circumstances"

Lee has a very solid shot at making it at TE

I don't see Anderson making the final 53.

Cutting Schmitt and going with out a FB would be way out of character for FF

A. Howard couldn't make a good college team, he needs to go.

Comment

I think Hanson is a goner. Traded for a late pick or cut. Cap hit is too high for a dime corner. And I dont see them cutting the young guys Marsh and Lindley.

Comment

Am I wrong in saying that Higgans hasnt even been good since 2008? Dont buy the hype.

Comment

Working...
                X