Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This whole "dream team" shit is bothering me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supportingcast
    replied
    If ya'll can't handle the "heat" then get the fuck out the kitchen

Leave a comment:

• bobbyuk
    replied
    It was an easy soundbite. But what's amazing is that other teams are trying to use it to fire themsleves up--Rob Ryan in Dallas? Please, let you prove that your D can stop someone first; some NYG players talking shit up in the New Meadowlands? Please--the Eagles have embarrassed you IN YOUR HOUSE for 3 years running, including knocking you out when you were defending champs; the Skins down in D.C. with Grossman--who some pundits think won't even start in D.C.--talking about how they were going to take the NFC East--please, Rex--let your defense prove they won't give up another 59 points this season--and last season you guys had Carlos Rogers on your team. Everyone knows that the Pack, as defending champs are the team to beat; however, I don't get this "they'll get all of their injured players back so they'll be twice as tough"--as long as I've been watching NFL football, there's always been injuries--some injuries you don't even account for--how about Randall Cunningham going down in the opener--at GB--and thus throwing that season in a state of flux--or him going down in 1993 when they were 4-0--then they would lose 6 straight while going with Bubby Brister and Ken O'Brien among others. Yeah, Young painted a bullseye on their back, but with Vick piloting the offense, it was already there--and Young is the backup by the way, not 3rd string.
    Last edited by bobbyuk; 08-18-2011, 05:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dolomite
    replied
    I prefer "THE GOLD STANDARD".

Leave a comment:

• Abarlam
    replied
    i hate the dream team thing too. If we dont get the job done its going to be never ending. I can hear the cowturd fans now.

Leave a comment:

• Melchior
    replied
    Honestly, if VY hadn't said it, someone else would have. I wouldn't worry about it. People on TV just want shit to talk about.

Leave a comment:

• KenfromCanada
    replied
    Originally posted by common wealth View Post
    Yeah, but they're "all in"!
    Don't get me wrong. What Roseman and LurBan have pulled off here is very exciting and this team might be the one to bring a championship here finally but second place don't cut it. The hype around this team is just that until they win.

Leave a comment:

• common wealth
    replied
    Yeah, but they're "all in"!

Leave a comment:

• KenfromCanada
    started a topic This whole "dream team" shit is bothering me.

This whole "dream team" shit is bothering me.

This seems as if it won't die in the media. I got to think that it is bringing unwanted attention and pressure to an already pressure filled situation. I know it was only Vince Young a 3rd string qb that said it, but they were harping on this again on the NFL network. GB is still the team to beat and if the Bears can score some points they are good too. The Eagles are getting the lions share of the superbowl hype and it is making me nervous. The Eagles are going to have a target on their backs this year.
Working...
X