Be a man and admit that you've.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be a man and admit that you've.....

....held onto one of those monstrosity entertainment centers too long after your flat screen wouldn't fit in there, tried to sell the sh*t on Craigslist with no luck, and finally put it out on garbage night.

I didn't have that problem.

Hurricane Katrina took care of it for me, along with LP's and Cassette tapes.
    "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

I simply moved it into another room. Now that room has a screen that doesn't fit...but it does sit on top of the unit. And the gaping TV hole now holds stacks of other nonsense (video game systems and the like).

Comment

Gave my sony 37 inch tube set to a carpenter I know who was willing to take it in his van to put in his shop.

Fucker took three guys to move and we slid it down my front steps on a couple of boards into the van.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Listed it for free on CL. Left it outside at 11 PM one night, woke up the next morning and it was gone. Beau-ti-ful.

Maybe it was the tooth fairy... or Riccardo stocking up from panic regarding the end of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
            I simply moved it into another room. Now that room has a screen that doesn't fit...but it does sit on top of the unit. And the gaping TV hole now holds stacks of other nonsense (video game systems and the like).

You've been to my house?
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              Gave my sony 37 inch tube set to a carpenter I know who was willing to take it in his van to put in his shop.

Fucker took three guys to move and we slid it down my front steps on a couple of boards into the van.
              Pussies.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                ....held onto one of those monstrosity entertainment centers too long after your flat screen wouldn't fit in there, tried to sell the sh*t on Craigslist with no luck, and finally put it out on garbage night.
                Nope. I sold it with my house in late 2004. Flat screens ever since ...

Comment

I put my 65 inch rear-projection HD TV in the kids playroom when we moved into the new place. The fucker is 275 lbs. At least it's on wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by butchie11 View Post
                    I put my 65 inch rear-projection HD TV in the kids playroom when we moved into the new place. The fucker is 275 lbs. At least it's on wheels.
                    When we bought a 50" Sony projection HD back in 2004, they loaded it into my truck for me and I was worried that my wife wasn't going to be able to help me get it out of the truck (thinking of the old projection tvs). It was almost comical how light it ended up being.

Comment

Working...
                    X