BOT did good job but McQueary should have been target #1 after JoePa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOT did good job but McQueary should have been target #1 after JoePa

how he is still a part of that school & team this morning is mind boggling.

That's the guy I find the most puzzling in this.

If I saw what he saw, I'd like to think that Sandusky would have been arrested, after he woke up in the hospital.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      how he is still a part of that school & team this morning is mind boggling.
      Coming down heavily on him might have the effect of discouraging others from reporting things like this if they witness them.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

i read the first 10 pages of the GJ report last night. I stopped shortly after the shower 'rhythmic slapping' and mcqueary part because what mcqueary did (didn't do actually) made me sick, furious, and sad at the same time.

he sacrificed that kid for that sick fuck and the program.

Comment

i read the first 10 pages of the GJ report last night. I stopped shortly after the shower 'rhythmic slapping' and mcqueary part because what mcqueary did (didn't do actually) made me sick, furious, and sad at the same time.

And for a promotion to a full-time employee.

Comment

How can McQueary live with himself knowing he saw that kid getting attacked and didn't try to stop it. Then waitied until the next day to even report it.

Comment

Even if you don't intervene physically, you call campus security right that second. Most appropriately you do both.

Tom Bradley says McQueary will be coaching this weekend.
              Last edited by Maniac; 11-10-2011, 12:34 PM.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I found it stunning that the BOT was directly asked a question on his status

And the clown reacted as if they didn't even consider him. I don't see how he stays employed
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                X